.: Secrets :. (Medieval Supernatural Rp)

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]

• Name: Trey

Last Name: Nymaex (pronunciation: knee-may-ex)

Age: looks 18, real age is unknown to others (tbr in rp)

Height: 5' 8"

Weight: 178 lbs

@SnowFeather

Good enough? I felt like i got a bit lazy..

[/QUOTE]
I love him, he's accepted. So is he a noble of some kind or royal?

Noyeh said:

Name:

Kuroha

Last Name:

Ene

Male

Species:

Unknown

Powers:

~Deprevation Eyes- Allows Kuroha to teleport where ever he can, by memory he can teleport there in a a quick speed. He can teleport others by holding them, but having one person holding onto another person without Kuroha touch that person, the teleport will be incomplete.

~Concealing Eyes- This allows Kuroha to turn invisible to a certain amount of people, as he can choose who. But this can be canceled out by physical contact, he can make objects invisible as well, as long as everything is connected.

~Devastion Eyes- This gives Kuroha the power to send an energy blast from one place to the next, he can change the properties of the blast, changing the shape or conditions it makes when touched. Maybe even explode once done.

~Soulless Eyes- By staring into one's eye long enough, he will take control of that person for a limited amount of time. The more time, the more he gets strained in his mind.

~Soul-Hearted Eyes- Kuroha can bring shadows to his existence, as nothing can harm the shadows, they gladly obey Kuroha's oders.

Strengths:

~Fast

~Flexible

~Sneaky

~Silent

Weaknesses:

~Defenseless

~Hides in the dumbest places

~Doesn't really know how to use his Powers properly

Personality:

Kuroha is a kind-hearted person, him just entering the Heat Haze was very curious of him, as he just wanted to learn more. He strives for answers and will do much to get to them. Under the kindness, he carries burdens upon burdens to keep moving forward.

Appearance:

View attachment 105918

Open To Love?:

Yes

Bio:

N/A

Other:

When activating his powers, his eyes glow red, the word in every power of his: 'Eyes'.​
Great, he's accepted

MostWantedBoy said:
Can I be like a Time Traveller? Or I came through a time portal?
Sure, but remember to keep low so you won't be exposed, they'll most likely kill you..

Mhm, Katherine has just been announced since she is the princess of Dual. The rp takes place in Freigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back