Secret Werewolfs

Sue cryed holding Jacobs hand she was too in shock to speak. Her hand shook in his.

Miko saw everyone he thought it was his fault and ran off crying silently. He ran to the back of the school and hid in the shade with his face on his knees and his arms around his face.

"here" she hands her the cloths and then wonders where Miko is he should be here with his sister so she rushes around the school and doesn't find him so she puts on her hoodie and grows her nose and smells his scent then she rushes to where he is she sniffs one last time then finds him and says hiding her wolf-like face in her hoddie," why are you out here?"

Jacob holds her hand and trys to confert her in her time of need she was the most tuff girl he has ever met

Miko jolted and looked up at her he had lost all control his tail was out his ears and face as well as his blue eyes were yellow at the center to orange to red then blue."n-nothing..."Miko said trying not to let more tears fall he hadn't realized he had gone into wolf mode.

Sue hugged Jacob slowly stopping the tears leaning on his she was a bit dazed playing with his callor. The teachers cleared the area and let Sue stay with Jacob for therapy reasons.

"Sue are you okay? I know now isn't the best timing but do you want to know who i like" he waits to see if that makes her less sad and more snoopy (now i am done)

Sue stood there dazed,".... No...."she said then looked at him,"I'm hungry...."she said then began walking away then jolted tripping she quickly shook out of it,"right mom! Can't be sad forever! That is not the ideal fortune teller!"she yelled then looked at Jacob,"I will respect your privacy and not ask who you like k?"she said smiling,"lets get chips from the vending machine !"she yelled and grabbed his hand and ran to the machine happily,"lets see"she said determinedly.

Miko jolted and covered his face,"no!"he yelled and his wolf parts went back to normal,"are you hilusinating or something?"he asked now calm again as he stood up rubbing his eyes. They were back to blue.

(back for awhile)

"no i am not hilusinating, but nice try " she said then she said," I should of known you were the one i was told about ." then she said," you don't have to hide your secret with me didn't you here about the 'new' wolf coming to town" she checked and when she saw no one else but him she turned into a wolf herse;f ," Trust me i won;t tell " she smirked then turned human again

"what would you like and Don't worry I'll tell you who i like i know i can trust you." Jacob said

Sue smiled then pointe at a bag of chips,"that"she said holding Jacobs hand. Another guy passed by and she hid behind Jacob.

Miko blinked then smiled,"no I thought I was the only one!"he said and hugged Mandy happily,"I'm glad I found someone like me"he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back