Secret Academy

WaterFlower

~Adventure (Private for 4-8 people)~ Secret Academy

~A group of 4 teenagers, (2 males & 2 females) are accepted into the prestigious [name] academy that trains people to become secret agents for the government. These 4 have been taken from from adoptive families to orphanages since they were little. The guys are older than the girls by 1-2 years is required. Years past as they were trained in tactics, to be observant. Knowledge of academics, and anything needed in the field. Now 16-19, they attend a combat academy to specialize in 2 of the 4 areas. Firearms, long-range(bows&crossbows, whips ect...), blades(knives, daggers, claws, swords ect...), and melee(martial arts type of combat). As they train, they are now given missions throughout the school years.

~Roles to play~

~Team 1~

~Male 1&2

~Female 1(me)

~Female 2

~Rival Team~

~Male 1&2

~Female 1&2

~Other~

~Supervisor

~Enemies (unlimited number. Can be created by 1 person, but with different names and evil plots.)

If anyone is interested, just PM me or comment here. Please if you currently have rp's and they may be interested, spread the word!!!

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

Signup is ready, read rules and overview before. Can't wait for people to join and start!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just fill the character sign up. Two teams are set with 3 male spots open. Villains are open as well. I'll do a introduction very soon.

link to role play

Users who are viewing this thread

Back