• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Second recruitment

Robin man

He/They
  1. Intro
  2. Hello fellow RPers. You ip know what this means. Yep, I'm looking for more 1x1s.
    But it seems like I can ever have enough. Now with that in mind I have a few ideas for some 1x1s.
    Rules
    I don't have high standards for my partners
    Now I would like my partners to be active, at least one to many post several post a day. If you're gonna be gone for more then one day, please tell me what's going on.
    I don't mind one liners at the minimum per post, the most being one to three paragraphs a post.
    I would like it if you can spell right, and have a good understanding on grammar.
    Now with the rules out of the way, on to the plots
    These first few ideas have a basic plot.
    Searching for a sibling (A Killer Instinct based Roleplay, this would need someone that knows at least the basic backstory of everyone and the Killer Instinct universe)
    Chief Thunder has left his clan in search for his younger brother. Non-aware of what his brothers fate. Before he leaves his brothers grave site he met a trespasser, a researcher on Thunders clan. Thunder was able to get the person out of the site before he goes, but now he has a unplanned follower, that same researcher from before.
    The unknown Blight (Dragon Age based Roleplay, basic understanding of the Dragon Age universe)
    After the last Blight of, the hero of Feralden and the other wardens rebuild their base Soldiers Peak. During the heros time Amaranthene one warden found something. A old unknown cave leading down to a unknown part of the deep roads, infested with Darkspawn. But for some reason nobody believes him, except for one other. Now with a few followers to support him. They will defeat the unknown blight.
    Resurrected (modern time Fantasy RP)
    In a old manor was once owned by a very rich man. But this man was no mortal human, this man was a vampire. He went to sleep during the eighteen hundreds. Two hundred years later the new owner bought the house and moved in. While in the attic the person finds a coffin. And a small podium. To unlock the coffin the person need to give their blood. Once the coffin unlocked the vampire walked out newly resurrected, and now he's in the humans debt. Either they like it or not.
    The magical statue (Modern time Fantasy RP)
    In a forest in the Pacific Northwest there sits a statue. In the middle of the forest. One day a person took a walk through the forest and found the statue. The person found the statue, the statue look magnificent. The person reached over and touched it. The statue slowly came to life. Turned to find out the statue was really a stone golem, if hasn't seen the world in centuries. And now the golem is in debt to the person freeing it.
    Now with those out of the way, here are some simple pairings. Now those ideas can have more people in them. Now the simple 1x1 pairings.
    Knight x Royality
    Assassin x Target
    Cyborg x Human
    Vampire x Human
    Elf x Human
    And many more ^^
    Now just reply here or send a PM if you're interested ^^

YAAYYY! Ha others who aren't favorite ^.^

Just swoop down on me with a message. Cause for once swooping isn't bad!~

(Referencing the game like a loser)

I'd like to rp with you, if you are still looking..

These ideas interested me... Maybe you can shoot me a Pm and we can discuss further?

Elf x Human

Vampire X Human

(And maybe this one...) Assassin x target

Users who are viewing this thread

Back