Second Attempt

SirDerpingtonIV

A Campfire at the End of Time
Large in fault of my inactivity, and several RPers disappearing, I and the other two admins have decided to reboot this RP completely.  

The second attempt shall have its story begin shortly after the construction of the wall and arrival to the castle.  So it would essentially be a continuation of this, so the same characters could be used.  

Before the second thread is put up,  all the information here (Playable races, ETC) Will be completed, so that the second go won't be released in a rushed state.

Any questions or concerns can be put here as replies.

@Zack

@tealevergood

@Copperkirin21

@Aughto von realname

@Four Eyes

@Camdo8745

@Liweed

@Neb

@Kitsune Leigon

@nodens

@The Unamed Beast

@Call Me Lucifer

@Cyaanide

@TheStronkDoge

@Avemelle

@Iskolde

@Syra

@KaiserTM

@Impocractes

@Kronyx

@sarc

@Gibsoncb

@Vanestus

@MrSquid123

@Okumera Rin

@Mac&Chi

@120x1n

@acidmisadventures

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about poofing out of existence before. But, I think I can fit this one in this time around. Count me in! :)

@Kitsune Leigon Yes, all characters from the current RP can be kept and the re-boot will start where we have stopped as of now. Everything you have done as of now within the RP will remain canon. The reason for the re-boot is to revive the hype and hopefully bring in more activity as well as people.  ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been a while without an update, but today I can say that the second attempt will be very soon.  Our basic playable races are very close to complete, only awaiting elves and dwarves, which are being worked upon currently.  The pantheon now actually has gods, and quite a few at that.  Although it is not yet done, it isn't quickly reaching a point where it is enough.  The beastiary, being the least important, doesn't really need to be finished as quickly, although progress has still been made with it.  I will be editing the backstory of Xarles as well.  Anyone who has any suggestions or questions is, as always, encouraged to talk to the DM'S, or simply reply below.

@Zack

@tealevergood

@Copperkirin21

@Aughto von realname

@Four Eyes

@Camdo8745

@Liweed

@Neb

@Kitsune Leigon

@nodens

@The Unamed Beast

@Call Me Lucifer

@Cyaanide

@TheStronkDoge

@Avemelle

@Iskolde

@Syra

@KaiserTM

@Impocractes

@Kronyx

@sarc

@Gibsoncb

@Vanestus

@MrSquid123

@Okumera Rin

@Mac&Chi

@120x1n

@acidmisadventures

It has been a while without an update, but today I can say that the second attempt will be very soon.  Our basic playable races are very close to complete, only awaiting elves and dwarves, which are being worked upon currently.  The pantheon now actually has gods, and quite a few at that.  Although it is not yet done, it isn't quickly reaching a point where it is enough.  The beastiary, being the least important, doesn't really need to be finished as quickly, although progress has still been made with it.  I will be editing the backstory of Xarles as well.  Anyone who has any suggestions or questions is, as always, encouraged to talk to the DM'S, or simply reply below.

@Zack

@tealevergood

@Copperkirin21

@Aughto von realname

@Four Eyes

@Camdo8745

@Liweed

@Neb

@Kitsune Leigon

@nodens

@The Unamed Beast

@Call Me Lucifer