Seasons Gaurdians

Name:Maxine Fowler

Season: Summer

Personality: Maxine isn't the friendliest, but she knows when to step in and be a friend or mentor when it's needed. She had a fiery temper when she was younger, and it still quiet a hot-head. She loves music more than anything and refers to herself as a fighter not a lover. Even though she's quite tough, Max has always had a soft spot for the young, and loves to teach.

Appearance: Real Life Pictures Please

Leigh-Anne-Pinnock.jpg

Extra:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like them from a distance... just not hanging off of me. (' :| ) too many crazy cousins ruined it for me.

[QUOTE="Soul Eu Min]Name:Lu Xun Eu Min

Season: Spring

Personality:A calm and collected man who doesn't lose his cool all too often. But when he does, all hell breaks loose. He's a naturally friendly person who doesn't mind making new friends or reuniting with old friends. Some consider him to be the perfect 'diary' or 'journal' of secrets. Sadly though to anyone who has ever had a crush on him, he's an oblivious fellow.

Appearance:
choi-siwon-800x450.jpg

Extra:

He has a deep passion for music and can often be found practicing playing any kind of instrument when he has free time. Also, he has a younger sister named Chun Hei Eu Min, who is, sadly, not a guardian.

[/QUOTE]
CHOI SIWON OMERGERD

No one seems to be under their teens here, so she'll be fine. Itty Bitty kids are too much for her.

Lol ok. I just thought that was funny.

OK so now we have enough former guaridans to start. I will put up the chart of everyone's characters and what season they are in one of the out of character tabs on the roleplay (I will tell you witch one once we've all gotten over there.) Who else is ready to get this show on the road?!

Here are all of the Characters we have so far. There are no New Guardian slots left, but if you wish to make a Former Guardian, be my guest!

Spring Guardians:

1. Pera- @David Parks

3. Lauren- @WannaNinjaHug

3. Bianca- @LuckyANDKitty

Former Autumn Guardians:

1. Max- @David Parks

2. Lelianna- @Eshi

Former Winter Guardians:

1. Casper- @Breezy Devils

2. Andrew- @CrimsonEclipse

Name: Remus Astric

Season: Winter

Personality: Intelligent, charming, likable, honest, brave, cunning, kind hearted, fun, quick, good under pressure, strong willed, proud, quiet, strong, strict, mysterious, curious, and wise.

Appearance:

(imagine a bit younger)

sexy-man.gif

Extra: N/A

Well you could make a former guardian if you want. There's no limit to how many former guardians there are. Only the New ones. @Soul OMU

@Daniel Gryffin there are no new guardian slots left, however you may make a former guardian.

For those of you who dont know, We've started the roleplay in the fantasy section. You'll be able to find there on the first page i believe.

Hello Everyone! It has been a while and I just want to make sure everyone is still interested in this roleplay. If you aren't any more please PM me so I can update the amount of characters I have. Thank You and I hope to start this roleplay soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back