• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Searching for tragedy.

alohathere

Hello. Although being an on/off role-player for years - I'm completely new to this site and therefor looking for someone who'd like to give me a shot. I enjoy writing with effort and although I'm looking for someone fairly active, the effort put into your character/our storyline and replies are extremely important. I want all the emotions, descriptions of the surroundings and some thought put into it.

I'm looking for something FxM with some romance - although definitely not all cheery, happy, everything always goes perfectly - so there has to be something more to it. I absolutely love messed up characters and lots of drama and intensity. We can have a clear idea from the beginning or simply start of with something small and see where it goes. Do you wanna add in another element? Absolutely, I'm all for it. Maybe someone's in a bad circle, maybe they're supposed to dislike each other, maybe there's a bit of crime. We can go pretty much anywhere with this. When I was younger I had the most tragically beautiful roleplay about imprinting (yes, twilight style) and if you're into that, I'd probably cry happy tears. But of course two dysfunctional human characters would satisfy my roleplay cravings too.

Don't be a stranger!

I do my best to write as female oc’s buttt I’d absolutely adore writing with you!!

hey I might have a character that would be fun for this a tragic story of a man who lost his love only to be spurred to love again the story he is from ends with him leaving the town to do good it'd be an intense emotional ride if you don't mind a supernatural influence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back