• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for RP Partners -Always Open-

SoullessxMoosexx

Pie-loving, demon hunting Creep

Hello RP-Nation !

I'm new here and searching for partners to keep me up all night. Just kidding I'm just searching for partners to write with me.

tumblr_mde2x16Dha1qf4hdx.gif

So I guess I'll tell you something about me?

My name's Channi. I'm 16 years old.

I live in Austria and I really enjoy long roleplays that aren't over in a week or so.

I'm also very much Lucifer obsessed.

English is NOT my mother tongue, so there MAY be mistakes. I try my best to avoid any mistakes with Autocorrect/... so bear with me !

I'd like if you'd include a character sheet when we're rping because it helps me a lot.

I'm really sorry that my replying will be off, but I live in GMT+1 so it could happen that I sleep when you're awake and vice versa.

2hVdqsj.gif

What I require from you?

- I really don't care about the length of the rp as long as it's not constantly 1-liners ! A few are ok but not always, please!

- Don't just randomly break off of the rp, if something's not okay, just tell me & we can arrange it then. Please don't just run off without saying anything.

- No godmodding, like, seriously.

- Please have an APPROPRIATE grammar. I don't mean the perfect grammar, but please no 'hipster language'.

- Write at LEAST 1x a day. Please, it keeps the rp flowing. If you can't write over a long period just say so.

- Please be able to rp both Males and Females, as it is easier then.

Jared-Padalecki-Supernatural-Lucifer-1441741093.gif

Original RPs?

* Underlined - What I want to play

* Bold - What I love to play

Every Couple is ok, but I prefer MxF; also I'll probably will play the Female then always.

-
Human x Succubus

- Hunter x Demon

- Bully x Bullied

- Angel x Demon

- Vampire x Hunter

- Werewolf x Hunter

- Bad Boy x Innocent Girl

- Psycho x Human

If I know anything else I'll add it then; don't worry about telling me your ideas, I'd love to hear them.

tumblr_merx4fjQp81r8ogfso1_250.gif

Fandom Rps?

Supernatural:

- Demon!Dean x Oc

- Demon!Sam x
Oc

- Cas x
Oc

-
Lucifer x Oc

- Gabriel x
Oc

- Michael x
Oc

- Dean x
Oc

- Sam x
Oc

- Kevin x
Oc

If I know anything else I'll add it then; don't worry about telling me your ideas, I'd love to hear them.

tumblr_inline_mskk8ayYGE1qz4rgp.gif

Other fandoms with non-specific Rps?

- Fallout 3 , Fallout New Vegas , Fallout 4

- MLP:FiM or EQG

- Assassin's Creed

- Batman

tumblr_lzl2sbvX5k1r14uj2.gif

If I know anything else I'll make sure to update it!

Please type 'Nuclear' in your comment when you read through it, please.

Please note that I still can't write PMs yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
RuiningMyLife said:
Hi! Its been about 3 hours since you posted this, but I'm interested in hunter x demon or angel x demon roleplay.
Thank you very much for your interest! Please write me a pm so we can arrange it!

LaFilleKitty said:
Hmm I'm quite interested in the Human x Succubus and Angel x Demon pairings. Either one fine by me :)
Thank you for your interest! Please pm me so we can arrange it.

SoullessxMoosexx said:

Hello RP-Nation !

I'm new here and searching for partners to keep me up all night. Just kidding I'm just searching for partners to write with me.

tumblr_mde2x16Dha1qf4hdx.gif

So I guess I'll tell you something about me?

My name's Channi. I'm 16 years old.

I live in Austria and I really enjoy long roleplays that aren't over in a week or so.

I'm also very much Lucifer obsessed.

English is NOT my mother tongue, so there MAY be mistakes. I try my best to avoid any mistakes with Autocorrect/... so bear with me !

I'd like if you'd include a character sheet when we're rping because it helps me a lot.

I'm really sorry that my replying will be off, but I live in GMT+1 so it could happen that I sleep when you're awake and vice versa.

2hVdqsj.gif

What I require from you?

- I really don't care about the length of the rp as long as it's not constantly 1-liners ! A few are ok but not always, please!

- Don't just randomly break off of the rp, if something's not okay, just tell me & we can arrange it then. Please don't just run off without saying anything.

- No godmodding, like, seriously.

- Please have an APPROPRIATE grammar. I don't mean the perfect grammar, but please no 'hipster language'.

- Write at LEAST 1x a day. Please, it keeps the rp flowing. If you can't write over a long period just say so.

- Please be able to rp both Males and Females, as it is easier then.

Jared-Padalecki-Supernatural-Lucifer-1441741093.gif

Original RPs?

Every Couple is ok, but I prefer MxF; also I'll probably will play the Female then always.

-
Human x Succubus

- Hunter x Demon

- Bully x Bullied

- Angel x Demon

- Vampire x Hunter

- Werewolf x Hunter

- Bad Boy x Innocent Girl

- Psycho x Human

tumblr_merx4fjQp81r8ogfso1_250.gif

Fandom Rps?

Supernatural:

- Demon!Dean x Oc

- Demon!Sam x
Oc

- Cas x
Oc

-
Lucifer x Oc

- Gabriel x
Oc

- Michael x
Oc

- Dean x
Oc

- Sam x
Oc

- Kevin x
Oc

tumblr_inline_mskk8ayYGE1qz4rgp.gif

Other fandoms with non-specific Rps?

- Fallout 3 , Fallout New Vegas , Fallout 4

- MLP:FiM or EQG

- Assassin's Creed

- Batman

tumblr_lzl2sbvX5k1r14uj2.gif

If I know anything else I'll make sure to update it!

Please type 'Nuclear' in your comment when you read through it, please.

Please note that I still can't write PMs yet.
Hello! As you can see I am Aimee and I am very much so interested by this opportunity to possibly have what seams to be a brilliant Role play partner in crime!

So, I don't mind the gender role I play to be frank just so long as I can keep him/her interesting and easily be able to build a character through them so you will probably get a very detailed character sheet so sorry in advance if that puts you off.

Out of all your decisions RP wise my favourite was vampire X hunter and I do hope this one is what you also like.

Right anyway sorry for the rant and please get back to me when you can. Thanks!

Also I am in the UK so I mostly abide by those times (although I did this at 1:54 am)

Last edited by a moderator:
JustCallMeAimee said:
Hello! As you can see I am Aimee and I am very much so interested by this opportunity to possibly have what seams to be a brilliant Role play partner in crime!
So, I don't mind the gender role I play to be frank just so long as I can keep him/her interesting and easily be able to build a character through them so you will probably get a very detailed character sheet so sorry in advance if that puts you off.

Out of all your decisions RP wise my favourite was vampire X hunter and I do hope this one is what you also like.

Also I am in the UK so I mostly abide by those times (although I did this at 1:54 am)
JustCallMeAimee said:

Thank you very much for your interest! I'd love to rp with you! Please send me a pm so we can arrange it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back