• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for Roleplay

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I would like to do an 18+ Roleplay in one of various settings (some them going to be darker than others but all will have dark theming)
from most to least preferable
RWBY, Jobless Reincarnation, How a realist hero rebuilt the kingdom, Reincarnated as a slime

The concept is a long term from start to a natural feeling end roleplay of the chosen setting. using both canon and oc's as well as set events to progress this Alternate Story (can discuss in more detail of our beginning and the story on the one chosen)
I don't require much. just do your best in response. Tell me if you need a break or have lost interest. and a regular response time (i want responses as often as you can but ill accept if you can do 1 or 2 a day if that's what ya can do.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back