• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for Role-Playing buddies! (Always open!)

AnimeFan1337

Dimensional Explorer
I've very recently joined this site in hopes of finding new RPing buddies to create all kinds of stories with! Of course, I'm going to have to talk about myself first so that y'all would know some stuff about me, what to expect, and what I'd expect from you!

I have a very big passion and interest in science(especially Astronomy), and I have been loving to write and role-play ever since 2012! The funny thing about it is that I happened to stumble across fanfiction.net around 2012, and had just rediscovered and re-watched the best Disney movie ever, Lilo and Stitch! I was inspired, and decided to write fan-fiction for the very first time, and it just goes on from there! I'm also an avid gamer, so feel free to discuss games with me!

In terms of availability, I would prefer to have active partners, but I know that life can always throw something in the way. It will happen to me as well, since I have a job working at a fast food restaurant, hanging out with family, and a girlfriend. As long as you give me notice and an estimate on how long it would be, I will be willing to wait, and hopefully you would do the same for me. Usually, I work from 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM in time-zone UTC-5, with two days off of work somewhere in the week (this is subject to change quite a lot though). I'm also quite the night owl, so don't be surprised if I posted a reply so late at night!

For posts, detailed posts with good grammar, capitalization, punctuation and third-person narrative are definitely appreciated. I don't particularly have a set length, but as long as it goes above one-liners (even better would be a paragraph), that's good enough for me! What you would expect from me, depending on how the situation is in the RP, at least a paragraph or more. There may be the occasional times I would have smaller posts (or just an off day; it happens), but I tend to not like doing that.

I'm quite open-minded in terms of genre for the RPs, but I would have to say that my favorites are Action and Adventure, Sci-Fi, and Romance! Of course, I will tailor toward my RPing partner's preferences as well!

Side note on the topic of romantic pairings, I'm really only comfortable with MxF. I won't judge anyone if they have different preferences, of course.

I'm mostly interested RPing in fandom based RPs (non-fandom from time to time), and on that note, here's a list of fandoms I would love to partake in, whether it be using OCs or canon characters! The bolded ones are the ones I'm currently having the most muse or interest in, so it may change from time to time.

• Lilo and Stitch (Probably my most skilled since I wrote fan-fiction for L&S)
  • Doctor Who
  • Heaven's Lost Property
  • Dragon Ball Z/Super
  • One Punch Man
  • Naruto/Naruto Shippuden
  • Bleach
  • Pokémon
  • Full Metal Alchemist
  • Death Note
  • RWBY
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Blue Exorcist
  • Rosario + Vampire
  • Durarara!!

Seems to be mostly anime, hehe.

I'm not limited to just this list, though! These were just the ones off the top of my head, and if you have a different idea, feel free to discuss with me! On that note, I would love to just generally chat with ya! I'm also here to make new friends, and we can get to know more about each other by just talking!

I look forward to our future friendship(s), RPs and chats!

If you have read ALL of this, then please, in either a post on this thread or a PM, type in:

Memory is the Key

Last edited by a moderator:
That's awesome! I suppose now, since we got the specific fandom chosen, how would you want to go about RPing in it? OCs and/or canon, freeform and/or plot with brainstorming?

Also, I have to apologize for this, but it is currently 4:04 AM here, and I really need to hit the hay. I haven't the faintest idea of why I stayed up this late, heh... but thanks for replying to me with your interest! I will get back to you ASAP!

Hmm if possible oc/cannon and plot with brainstorming. I totally understand, it's the same time for me so I'm about to go to bed as well.

Hello, glad to see you join, RPN, if it isn't too much for you to do two at once I'd be interested in a Dragon Ball Z rp.

Hey there! c: You can call me Panda.

Are you still looking around for role plays? If so, I'd be interested in an OHSHC rp with you.

I am so sorry I haven't gotten to y'all yet! Today has been rather hectic. And then a forum game here got me distracted for a little bit too. I apologize ._.

Anyway, since I have four RP requests already (one of which was a PM), it may be more than I can chew, heh. But, I do appreciate the interest, and rest assured, I will RP with all of you at some point since you came here into my interest check! We can continue chatting here, if y'all would like, as well! It's nice to make new friends. ^^

@Brokenbri Hehe, I'm sorry for getting you into that game, xD . I think it just ended though, and Pitch started a new one. I think you're already in the new one, I hadn't checked up on it, heh.

@ScarletStiletto Thanks for your interest, Scarlet! A Pokémon RP does sound quite awesome! When I get the chance to, we can discuss how we will go about it and we can start it!

@PandaElbows I'm not sure if you've gotten my latest post a few posts above, but yeah! An OHSHC RP also sounds awesome! When I get the chance to, I will discuss with you and then we can begin!

@Zedisback Alright! A Dragon Ball Z RP sounds amazing! Been so long since I've done one of those, xD . Since you're one of the first ones who came to this interest check, I'd like to start discussing when possible.

Hello there!

I wouldn't mind doing these following:

• Naruto/Naruto Shippuden
  • Pokémon
  • Full Metal Alchemist
  • Death Note
  • RWBY
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Durarara!!

Or my current craving is Hunter x Hunter if you've seen it.

Hope to hear from you!

AnimeFan1337 said:
@Brokenbri Hehe, I'm sorry for getting you into that game, xD . I think it just ended though, and Pitch started a new one. I think you're already in the new one, I hadn't checked up on it, heh.
@ScarletStiletto Thanks for your interest, Scarlet! A Pokémon RP does sound quite awesome! When I get the chance to, we can discuss how we will go about it and we can start it!

@PandaElbows I'm not sure if you've gotten my latest post a few posts above, but yeah! An OHSHC RP also sounds awesome! When I get the chance to, I will discuss with you and then we can begin!

@Zedisback Alright! A Dragon Ball Z RP sounds amazing! Been so long since I've done one of those, xD . Since you're one of the first ones who came to this interest check, I'd like to start discussing when possible.
Alright that sounds good I'll send you a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back