• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for Partners!

luneea

trapped in wonderland
tumblr_inline_nsuozzydmU1sb5x4l_540.png

A

bout

Hi my name's Allen and I love putting my characters through extreme emotional (sometimes physical) trauma. I'm 16 years old and have been roleplaying for probably 5 or so years. I live in PA and the est time zone, though speaking for myself I'm not picky with what time zone you're in. I prefer typing in paragraph format but script style is alright. I'm kind of slow but I do my best!

Otherwise I'm not sure what there is to say...? I'm playing video games 24/7 and I squeal every time I see a cat. I also sleep a lot, and if I'm taking longer than usual to reply, there's an 85% chance it's because I fell asleep... I'm kind of a scaredy cat but I'm nice enough and I do like making friends so don't be afraid, hmu!

R

ules

1. Try to be active at least once a day. It's understandable if you can't always be so however! But if for some reason there's no way you can get around to replying for a while, please try to tell me beforehand. If I do not get a reply within one week without prior notification, I will assume the roleplay has been dropped.
  2. I will roleplay characters of any gender or sexuality. M/M, F/F, and M/F (+NB characters) plots are all okay with me. However, though I'm willing to try, I'm not very good at roleplaying the dominant one of the relationship...
  3. Be understanding. I have a lot going on in my life and I don't always have time to spare. For quite a while I stopped roleplaying because of the drama it caused, and while I'm generally nice, I won't hesitate to tell you if you're being a jerk.
  4. Please do not reply if you are 20+. Sorry if this sounds weird, but adults freak me out. Please, only if you are 19 or younger should you be responding to this thread.
  5. Be my friend? Optional.

F

andoms

Below is a list of shows, books, games, etc. that I am willing to roleplay. In the spoilers are generally ships listed in order of preference, but it's not always easy to pinpoint what I prefer, so don't take it too seriously.

Life is Strange

- Max/Chloe, Nathan/Warren

- Max/Kate, Max/Victoria, Max/Warren

- I'm up for plenty of ships in LIS honestly. The only thing that I'm really not fond of is Max/Nathan.

Pokemon

- OC/OC, Kyouhei/Hyuu

- Touya/N, Touko/N, Serena/Calem, Serena/Shauna

- There are too many pokemon characters to list my ships but I'm also up for a lot in this category - though I mainly stick to gameverse I can also do animeverse - so just ask.

-

Also just a small note I'm playing the fangame Reborn and I love it and would totally be up for that too.

Fragile Dreams

- Seto/Crow

- That's it

- Roleplay Seto and Crow with me I will love you forever

Fire Emblem: Awakening

- m!Morgan/Inigo (ultra rare pair alert help me)

- Robin/Chrom, m!Morgan/Yarne

- Ask for more..

Etc.

- ... because if I tried adding more fandoms this would be way too long

- Kenma/Kuroo (Haikyuu!!)

- Dipper/Wirt (Gravity Falls/Over the Garden Wall crossover)

- Mable/Pacifica (Gravity Falls)

- Kurapika/Leorio (Hunter X Hunter)

- Tom/Star (Star vs. the Forces of Evil)

- TBA...

O

riginal

The lists below give general ideas for what are fairly simple plots. I have more ideas that you're welcome to ask about, but these are easy to describe and roleplay with people you don't know well. And, of course, you're welcome to give me your ideas too! These are just suggestions.

** The "I's" and "you's" don't necessarily imply I have chosen who will play each character. It's just easier

and more fun

to describe the plots this way.

Good Kid/Rebel

• Every time I get in a fight you patch me up but now I’m the one patching you up after you tripped on thin air.
  • I’m always fighting and getting in trouble at school so people avoid me. You frequent the small ice cream shop my parents own and know how kind I am to children and elderly people but I don’t realize this.
  • I brought my new kitten to school hold her please while I kick this guys ass.
  • Punks can get scared of thunder storms too.

General Royalty

• We’ve been engaged to be married since we were three but this is the first time we’ve ever actually met.
  • I’m a prince/ss from a small country nobody’s heard of and I’m in college pretending not to be royal and you’re another student who’s always calling me out on the strange shit I do.
  • I grew up not knowing I was royal and suddenly my royal grandparent showed up out of nowhere and told me I was so now I guess I’m the heir to the throne and you’re my crush from my pre-royal days but I still have a crush on you.
  • Princess & the Pauper style, we look the same but live two totally different lives and somehow without even meaning to we've switched places and oh my what a predicament we've gotten ourselves into.

Scars

• Whenever your soulmate is injured their injury shows up on your body but in a blue color.
  • Whoever my soulmate is better give me a damn good explanation for how these scars got here because I have no fucking idea how this could have possibly happened.
  • These blue scars have been here my whole life and it's scary to think about what could have possibly caused them.
  • I'm scared for whoever my soulmate is because these scratches keep showing up more and more please wherever you are be taking care of yourself.

More General Starters

• I accidentally feel asleep in the bookstore you work in cause I read so much
  • Accidentally fell asleep on you on the train
  • My cat got yours pregnant I am so sorry and now I feel responsible to help you take care of the kittens
  • I’m pretending to be your date because you looked VERY uncomfortable with that person at the bar hitting on you
  • We were really good friends but I somehow died and my body was never found except oh wait, I'm at your doorstep years later, turns out I faked my death and-- hey whoa why so angry wAIT DON'T CRY-

I'll most likely be updating this again soon but for now... it's 4 am and I need sleep.

Hey there!

I'm the same age as you and I live in the same time zone, not to mention, I love your plots; we definitely should roleplay sometime :) I'd love to do the 'good kid/rebel' one. Also, I usually do MxM, but I also have a few NB characters that I love using...so the pairing would be up to you. c:

Hope to hear from you soon n_n

Hi there! I'd absolutely love to brainstorm a Pokemon RP with you, and I'm totally down for gameverse, though I'm up to date in all three.. Perhaps OC/OC, straight pairing, doubling if necessary? Let me know!(:

Haha, I love your plots! I just turned 16 actually so we're good there. I like all the plots but the ones that I loved the most are rebel/good kid, last line in the general royalty, and the last line in the general starters.

Any who, just send a pm?

Hey there!

I love the third line of General Starters.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

- Delax

Thank you to everyone showing interest! I just got home so I'll be PM'ing and replying to everybody in a bit.

Anyone still interested who hasn't replied yet is still welcome to say so of course!

@luneea

Hi, hi~!

I'll be your friend! >u<

Anyways I'm interested in the library one~

Looking for something really mushy lately~

PM me if you're interested~

Oh M x M is what I'm looking into but I'll gladly play anything else

Hello! I am 15, female and rp my male oc. I'm interested in the original general starters and dont mind most things! If you'd like to start an rp one time that would be cool. We could get to know each other's characters too and be buds. Let me know! ♥️

Hello! I'm 15, almost 16 and we both live in the same time zone!

I'd love to do your good kid/rebel, or your scars plot lines ^^

Hi!! I'm very interested in The Bar idea, Scars or Rebel/good kid Rp's!!! Which ever one, I'm 100% up for it !!!!

Btw~ I'd love to be your friend. x3

ahh oh my goodness hello!! you seem super cool and cats are rad tbh. if it's okay, would you considering doing a soulmates 1x1 with me?? OO:

also ufffmp i'm really into extreme emotional/physical trauma winks : ^ )

and would you consider being friends with a smol shy birb?? ; o ;

Hi, I hope your still open... I'm interested in the

General Royalty Idea. *We’ve been engaged to be married since we were three but this is the first time we’ve ever actually met.*

I hope we can start one, and Become friends. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back