• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for partners interested in f/f, dark themes, character development!!!

mcther

One Time Luck
hi!! i'm brand new to rp nation but i've been roleplaying since i was ten. i'm 21 years old at present and prefer to write only with those 18+, no offense to any minors. my name is liesse (they/them) and i am most looking for a partner interested in writing f/f pairings. i do not write characters under the age of 21!! and my focus is mainly on chemistry and development (as i rarely write smut).

at present i'm keen on period pieces, because what's better than sad historical gays but i'm open to anything. i am also interested in writing platonic relationships!!!!!! close friends, sisters, enemies turned reluctant allies, mothers and daughters!!! you name it (and a lady) and i am in 100%.

i have several plot bunnies, one including mob wives having an illicit affair, others including a professor/student relationship.

omg mob wives sounds so much fun. Glamourous L.A. Noir/ L.A. confidential actresses and lounge singers and omg how wonderful would that be!

b LESS. i am so glad you think so!! yes!! and sitting around gloating over this small victory over their scummy husbands. plotting against said scummy husbands

I can start a thread. We can do this lol. Um any idea for a thread title? Or we can talk through Skype or anything else just to get a foundation set.

Fantastic lol! I'm glad you know your way around the site at least!?? I'm so lost?? Skype would be keen!!! avory.bear is my username. : )

we're in the same boat lmaoo

if you have skype feel free to add me, i already posted my user name. otherwise we can chat here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back