• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching For Partners! (Fandom & Original)

Erinkohai

Ruler of Kittens
tumblr_mtc440Wjyf1qztgoio1_500.gif

▁▁ ⋮ ` m/f ; currently preferring female role

▁▁ ⋮ ` has a 500-2000+ wordcount ; only requiring a paragraph

▁▁ ⋮ ` threads for roleplaying ; pms/aim/skype available for chatter

▁▁ ⋮ ` long term > short term

▁▁ ⋮ ` fandom = original

• THINGS I LIKE×

xangstxsuspensexdramax animexband/groupxbittersweet romancexfluff

xcomedyxlightheartednessxhorrorxgorexdouble-livesxgangsxheartache

xheartbreakxhigh schoolxcollegexfantasyxsupernaturalxreunions

xplot twist(s)xcontractsxfalse/fake lovexpranksxcliche

• FANDOM×

Hirunaka no Ryuusei
    x Blue Exorcist x Psycho Pass x Inuyasha x

Vampire Knight
    x Shugo Chara x Say I Love You x Tokyo Ghoul x

Diabolik Lovers
    x Free! Iwatobi Swim Club x Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun x

Gakuen Alice
    x Durarara x Fruits Basket x Noragami x Kamisama Kiss

• ECT×
    Aim : Erintippietoes@gmail.com (my username is my email for some strange reason)

You can contact me here, via pms, or either my Skype or Aim!

I would be interested in doing a Durarara, Izaya x OC with you.

You'll have to bare with me though, I'm not use to playing the male in MxF RPs

@Nico I'd love to do a Izaya x Oc!<3 No worries, deary, I won't bite your head off. c:

Do you have any specific ideas in mind for the roleplay, or shall we try to hash something out together?

I don't really have a set plot but my idea was that your OC is sort of new to Ikebukuro like Mikado was. That's all I have x3

@Nico Ah! Yes good idea! And perhaps there's some kind of occurrence, kind of like how Mikado was bullied, but maybe (because I'd assume she'd be in college and not high school) she was more so encountered by a street thug trying to rob her or something, and perhaps he stops it or something? Perhaps what sparks an interest for them to meet again is that he can't quite predict her, or provoke reaction from her? Because he's usually skilled at doing so to people?

@Nico Awesome! So would you like to make the thread, or shall I?

@Nichole I have as a matter of fact! Is there some kind of pairing you're interested in, or are you looking for a Canon x Oc or Oc x Oc?

Um..well.(' :) ) I kinda wanted to do a sandy/ rizzo rp...I just think those two are so cute

Or a rizzo and oc..story....as you can tell..I like rizzo (' :) )

@Nico I usually don't do FxF but ohmygod that sounds like a wonderful pairing! I'd adore a sandy x rizzo pairing! Do you have any ideas plot wise?

Hmmm maby that it's an au grease...Sandy never met Danny..but she still went to the school and slowly start to fall for Rizzo..that my idea but do you have one ?

Or if you have any other ideas let me know

Sorry for bugging you I thought you were talking to me

@yurenxtsubaki78 Hey! c: I actually have like three people that are wanting to do that fandom, so I'm a bit hesitant to do yet another, so is there anything else you're interested in doing?

I apologize for my comment i didn't mean to sound so rude..and bugging you so much for an rp.just realized how childish I was being so I am very sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back