• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Searching for Home

Kurokat said:
Carson followed quietly. "Thank you so much. You a a literal life saver." He entered the crate behind the other kid. It seemed to be more spacious and laid out than he expected it to be. "This is an impressive crate!,"
Taylor laughed. "Thanks although it's nothing much really just a collection of things I have found or stole to keep myself alive and protected from the weather." I said with a smile as I sat there leaning against the wall. "Hungry?" I asked him as I grabbed a knife and started to cut open a can of peaches. I grabbed a plastic fork and offered it to him.

Carson frowned. "It's fine I don't want to eat your food, besides I'm not really that hungry. " he pushed the fruit cup back twoards Taylor, and shifted positions. He groaned as his whole body ached at the slight movement.

Kurokat said:
Carson frowned. "It's fine I don't want to eat your food, besides I'm not really that hungry. " he pushed the fruit cup back twoards Taylor, and shifted positions. He groaned as his whole body ached at the slight movement.
"Are you sure? I can steal more No problem." He said then he saw the kid groan in pain. "Hey are you ok?" I asked him curiously. "Because if your gonna throw Up on anything I need to know so you don't do it in here." He said

Hello I'm sorry but I think I will have to take a break from roleplays for a few weeks until ap tests are over. Sorry I did not let you know sooner I WILL return so do not panic. If you decide its been too long please let me know. And again sorry :( .

Kurokat said:
Hello I'm sorry but I think I will have to take a break from roleplays for a few weeks until ap tests are over. Sorry I did not let you know sooner I WILL return so do not panic. If you decide its been too long please let me know. And again sorry :( .
Your fie I totally understand AP tests are a pain in the butt! What ones are you taking? If you don't mind me asking

Thank you for understanding! I'm taking ap chem, amp physics, ap English, and ap U.S. history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back