• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom searching for FNAF and horror/sci-fi/slowburn 🔦

c1d3r

pumpkin face
howdy! i'm cider. pronouns are they/them. since it's fnaf's anniversary month, i'm updating this thread again.

a bit about me:
  • i'm 27 years old, almost 28.
  • i'm a librarian. so if you're a big reader, we might connect over that.
  • i love horror!
  • ike many of you, most of my 1x1 roleplays have involved some sort of romance. that is absolutely not a requirement for me, but it's something i'm comfortable with and eager to do if you are. i'm happy to double as well. if we do get into romance, i should warn you that i tend to gravitate towards dead dove themes when i'm plotting. just tell me outright if you don't want that. also, i'm a monsterfxcker my bad.
  • that being said, i don't think i'm prone to being edgy or over the top. hard for me to say, i guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

now onto what i'm looking to write.

fandoms. (jk there's only one)

five nights at freddy's.
THIS is my comfort fandom. i've either played or watched someone play all of the games, and i've recently finished all the books. fnaf theory videos make up most of my youtube watch history, and i have watched the movie an embarrassing number of times. so, i have a few ideas, but this series has me in such a chokehold that i would be down to do almost anything!

plot bunnies and potential interests.

oc x cc is my bread and butter. so is doubling. lately, i've been itching to write either michael afton or funtime freddy against someone's oc. but seriously, if you want to do oc x cc, i would probably write any character you come to me with. hOWEVER, you should be aware that i'm a william afton/springtrap simp. i'm especially fond of TSE afton. he is my silly. just tell me upfront if you don't want to write him, i'll compromise.

alternatively, i would love to write an alternate version of william and henry's early days and their involvement with fallfest with someone. it doesn't necessarily have to be anything romantic. i can write either one of them, but i do have significantly more headcanons for afton and his family that i would love to share!

something fazbear frights-ish inspired. i've been watching x files, and i love the idea of a duo of detectives investigating the paranormal mysteries surrounding the fazbear franchise! it could be a monster of the week kinda thing.

your ideas too! really i just want someone to talk to about the series i love so much, especially now with all the hype around the 10th anniversary. < 3

originals.

stalker x serial killer.
ahh, a classic. i'm happy to write either role. i'd like to see it play out like a back-and-forth game of cat and mouse, constantly turning the tables on each other, making each other feel threatened/unsafe but also getting desperate for each other's attention. this would be very dead dove and slow burn, with both parties being equally messed up and denying it. maybe coming to terms with their shared darkness together?? :0 i'd also LOVE for this to be set in the 80s or just have 80s summer vibes!

rogue ai x the human hunting them down.
i'm not sure on the details with this one. maybe it's a space setting. maybe it's post-apocalyptic. i just know i want to write either a sassy and cynical ai, or a frigid, traumatized bastard who needs a robot to teach them how to feel human again.

🎃 that's all for now, folks! 🎃

Last edited:
howdy! i'm cider. pronouns are they/them. since it's fnaf's anniversary month, i'm updating this thread again.

a bit about me:
  • i'm 27 years old, almost 28.
  • i'm a librarian. so if you're a big reader, we might connect over that.
  • i love horror!
  • ike many of you, most of my 1x1 roleplays have involved some sort of romance. that is absolutely not a requirement for me, but it's something i'm comfortable with and eager to do if you are. i'm happy to double as well. if we do get into romance, i should warn you that i tend to gravitate towards dead dove themes when i'm plotting. just tell me outright if you don't want that. also, i'm a monsterfxcker my bad.
  • that being said, i don't think i'm prone to being edgy or over the top. hard for me to say, i guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

now onto what i'm looking to write.

fandoms. (jk there's only one)

five nights at freddy's.
THIS is my comfort fandom. i've either played or watched someone play all of the games, and i've recently finished all the books. fnaf theory videos make up most of my youtube watch history, and i have watched the movie an embarrassing number of times. so, i have a few ideas, but this series has me in such a chokehold that i would be down to do almost anything!

plot bunnies and potential interests.

oc x cc is my bread and butter. so is doubling. lately, i've been itching to write either michael afton or funtime freddy against someone's oc. but seriously, if you want to do oc x cc, i would probably write any character you come to me with. hOWEVER, you should be aware that i'm a william afton/springtrap simp. i'm especially fond of TSE afton. he is my silly. just tell me upfront if you don't want to write him, i'll compromise.

alternatively, i would love to write an alternate version of william and henry's early days and their involvement with fallfest with someone. it doesn't necessarily have to be anything romantic. i can write either one of them, but i do have significantly more headcanons for afton and his family that i would love to share!

something fazbear frights-ish inspired. i've been watching x files, and i love the idea of a duo of detectives investigating the paranormal mysteries surrounding the fazbear franchise! it could be a monster of the week kinda thing.

your ideas too! really i just want someone to talk to about the series i love so much, especially now with all the hype around the 10th anniversary. < 3

originals.

stalker x serial killer.
ahh, a classic. i'm happy to write either role. i'd like to see it play out like a back-and-forth game of cat and mouse, constantly turning the tables on each other, making each other feel threatened/unsafe but also getting desperate for each other's attention. this would be very dead dove and slow burn, with both parties being equally messed up and denying it. maybe coming to terms with their shared darkness together?? :0 i'd also LOVE for this to be set in the 80s or just have 80s summer vibes!

rogue ai x the human hunting them down.
i'm not sure on the details with this one. maybe it's a space setting. maybe it's post-apocalyptic. i just know i want to write either a sassy and cynical ai, or a frigid, traumatized bastard who needs a robot to teach them how to feel human again.

🎃 that's all for now, folks! 🎃
If you have Discord I’d love to discuss about your plot ideas! I’ve been looking for someone who could do the Daycare Attendant especially or Springtrap/William!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back