• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for a Throuple Plot! (cc/cc/cc)

deskdragon

Bust :(
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
👋 Bonjour!

Do you read a lot of webtoons/manhua too? I found a gem of a story involving three people falling in love and I think it would be lovely to try something like this! (There isn't enough representation out there)
Please have a knowledge of polyamorous relationships and how to represent them in a safe and realistic fashion!

Plot Idea:
Take your favourite cc from a series and let's shove them into a college boarding school setting with magic and science and of course... trouble. A multi-universe plot seeing how characters from vastly different stories can meet and learn from one another.

> Open to any gender!
If you have any questions or want to possibly throw yourself into this madness, let me know below!

I would like to be thrown into this madness but know no Canon characters
I mean I'm not against people using oc's! I'm just (:ghostr:) a little non-creative with ocs... so I didn't want to put someone in an awkward position if I were to bring someone in that is from another series! ^///^

If youre still looking I have a roster of ocs who are all poly! Let me know if you're interested! (They're from all walks of life and there are a wide verity of genders to pick from)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back