• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Searching for a partner for a gory rp

AStone

Strum strum!
As the tittle says I'm searching for a partner for a gory rp involving a prison break, certain people with special abilities, rough and dark pasts and perhaps a bit of romance as well. Sort of like Deadman Wonderland except not really. :) If interested please PM me and I'll explain the idea.

Hey AStone,

Just a friendly reminder that gore is against the rules of RpnNation. You will not be punished unless you actually post gore in an rp, just making it clear that this is not allowed.

Hey AStone,

Just a friendly reminder that gore is against the rules of RpnNation. You will not be punished unless you actually post gore in an rp, just making it clear that this is not allowed.
So battle scenes with unsavory details isn't allowed? How boring..

To clarify, battle scenes are okay, as long as extreme gore details are left out. We do not mean to limit your creativity!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back