• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for a long-term roleplay partner!

Amzee

Hello there :3

Well, this is quite simple, I am looking for roleplay partners to roleplay with me preferably over email. I can roleplay original, however, I do prefer fandom based. These fandoms will vary between anime, manga, Japanese dramas, Otome games, video games in general. I cannot remember all of the things I roleplay, however, I will list a few to make it easier if you are looking for anything particular.

Anime/Manga:

Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Diabolik Lovers, Uta no Prince-sama, Vampire Knight, Kuroshitsuji, Katekyo Hitman Reborn (More but I cannot think of the rest xD )

Japanese dramas:

Hana Yori Dango, Ikemen Desu Ne, Otomen, Atashinchi no Danshi, Mei-chan’s Butler, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge

Otome games:

Basically anything Voltage, I’ve played most of them, apart from the police and bodyguard ones

Video games:

The Kingdom Hearts series, the Final Fantasy series and I’ll probably roleplay a few others

I usually roleplay OC x character and with double pairings.

So if you’re interested, message me on here and we can exchange emails.

Thank-you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to be that guy but could you be more specific on the final fantasy series, there's a jumbled plethora of them and it's near impossible to tell which you mean, unless you mean you've played all of them if so more power to yea!

It's a clarification thing is all, it's hard to hook people without it.

Orikanyo said:
Not to be that guy but could you be more specific on the final fantasy series, there's a jumbled plethora of them and it's near impossible to tell which you mean, unless you mean you've played all of them if so more power to yea!
It's a clarification thing is all, it's hard to hook people without it.
Played most of them, however, some are easier to roleplay than others.

My capabilities vary from game to game, and also depending on the genre, however, I would be strongest at roleplaying VII (and any of it's sequels/prequels etc) or XIII. :)

Jessica said:
hello would you be interested in doing a Vampire Knight Trueblood cross over
I'm afraid I haven't really watched True Blood, I could do if it were the Vampire Knight characters in a somewhat TrueBlood world :3

well my crush would be Godrci from TrueBlood and we would be blending the two shows together but more in a Vampire Knight world kind of I have done it before with some one who didn't know much about Trueblood and it was really fun she just Read the wiki page for my crush Godric and played him the best she could which is all I'm asking you to do and I will play your Vampire Knight crush the best I can

Jessica said:
well my crush would be Godrci from TrueBlood and we would be blending the two shows together but more in a Vampire Knight world kind of I have done it before with some one who didn't know much about Trueblood and it was really fun she just Read the wiki page for my crush Godric and played him the best she could which is all I'm asking you to do and I will play your Vampire Knight crush the best I can
I'm sure I can try then xD

As long as you're alright with as close to perfection as I can possible manage then sure, definitely! Have you seen or heard of Diabolik Lovers?

no I haven't but like I said all I ask is that you do your best cause if there is anything too off the wall that really bugs me then I might say something but I haven't really run into that before I'm pretty chill but I'll pm you so we can sort out details

Ah, well sorry then, I stayed away from 13 and have yet to get my hands on 7.. or atleats have time for it anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back