• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for a Hetalia Roleplay Partner! I miss the dorks.

Elysiren

Lurker
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! I'm Ely [she/her] and I've been sucked back into my old obsession of Hetalia. I am in my mid-twenties now. I'm hoping to find someone to roleplay with - preferably in the same age group. 20 minimum. This is my first time using this website so please forgive any clumsiness. :'>

My favorite muse is America, I first started role-playing as him back in 2012. :dead: Other than him I've role-played as Canada, England, France, Russia and a handful of other nations. I'm a multi-shipper.

I really enjoy nationverse RPs; I like it when they start with that sort of focus and then divulge into something more adventurous and fantasy-like. I am not a history buff, so I don't typically do much for historical role-plays. I prefer modern day. I am open to crossovers as I've done quite a few in the past. [Harry Potter, Soul Eater, FMAB, etc etc]

Romance/Platonic/Family; I'm open to any. I do have a very special place in my heart for the FACE family.

I prefer to have exchanges be close to a paragraph minimum, just so it's easier to bounce off one another and add new ideas in. Personally, I find myself disinterested in one to two sentence responses.

That all being said I am a full time student and working full time, on off days I'm typically a fast responder but on a busy day I may only be able to send a few replies.

Hello! I was wondering if you were still interested in an rp partner for Hetalia? I am 29 and absolutely adore FACE Family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back