Searching for a few rp's

rainingxme

Don't let the hard days win.
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello and welcome! I'm a bit new here but not new to rping, just a little rusty. With that said I'm trying to get back into the swing of things in looking for a few 1x1's to start up. :) I love doing romance rp's in any genre, and love it when it's slow moving. Here's a few ideas I have but am by far not limited too.

1. Childhood friends

2. Rich kid or royal x maid or servant

3. Forbidden love

4. ANYTHING Fantasy.

I also only play female characters, in an attempt to play a male.. it just never works out. Also I don't do Yaoi or Yuri, sorry for any inconveniences but I hope to hear from you soon. :D Also don't be afraid to throw your ideas my way, I'm always open for new things.

Hi! I just came back from a short break and I need something to slip back into again. I think this is just the thing. I typically play only males and I absolutely love slow-moving role plays (It has all the emotions tied into it). I really like the childhood friends idea. Like, they move away and meet up in a workplace or something accidentally. I don't know but, I'm up for anything. Let me know, I'm willing!

@SaraMyles No I haven't quite expanded anymore for the forbidden love, as for the childhood friends I was thinking they grew up together and the girl had always had a huge crush on the guy, she started noticing it early high school but she never said anything not wanting to ruin the friendship. Now into their early 20's the guy is finally starting to realize the girl in that light, the girl having hit puberty a little late and finally having grown into herself, he's realizing she's not the same little tom boy he's been friends with for years.

@Liztopher I love that Idea, I went ahead and sent you a pm :)

The forbidden love would be awesome :) if you wanted to send a pm my way we can figure out what kind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back