• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for a 1x1 Partner!

Holidaybox said:
Personally, all of them are interesting and catch my eye. Though, if I really do have to choose, then I'd say the Blind Soulmates challenge.
Well, we can always see how that goes and if it doesn't work out, try something different! I'm a bit iffy on that one but if you want to do it, we can get started on planning it, maybe incorporate some of the other plots if it turns out we can do that. Sending you a PM momentarily!

FloatingAroundSpace said:
Well, we can always see how that goes and if it doesn't work out, try something different! I'm a bit iffy on that one but if you want to do it, we can get started on planning it, maybe incorporate some of the other plots if it turns out we can do that. Sending you a PM momentarily!
That sounds perfect! Alright, we can set up a role-play and go from there.

I would like to do a sword art online or even Akame Ga Kill (only watched one ep just started it but I really liked it)

[QUOTE="Srion Receno]I would like to do a sword art online or even Akame Ga Kill (only watched one ep just started it but I really liked it)

[/QUOTE]
I'm up for either or, which ever you prefer ^^

Well, I got a Custom Character, Slider, whose a scientist looking to release Gaster Via human souls. SOOOOOOOOO, we can do something involving that plotline and Chara, Slideer and a human, or anything like that lol. I'm willing to do most anything Xb

Slider said:
Well, I got a Custom Character, Slider, whose a scientist looking to release Gaster Via human souls. SOOOOOOOOO, we can do something involving that plotline and Chara, Slideer and a human, or anything like that lol. I'm willing to do most anything Xb
I really like the idea of that, it actually reminds me of a AU I'm working. I can play a canon character if you'd like.

Slider said:
If thats what you want to do, Feel free! I don't mind you playing a custom if you want!
I'm cool with either or! I personally don't have a preference when it comes to playing as a canon character or a OC cx.

Alrighty then! I'm ready to Rp with ya whenever you are! You want to make the topic or should I?

Slider said:
Alrighty then! I'm ready to Rp with ya whenever you are! You want to make the topic or should I?
I'm ready as well ^^ can you make the forum real quick? If not, then I can, it's no problem either way.

Slider said:
I think I'm too new to the site for it to let me post lol. Would ya please set it up?
Haha, I think I'm too new as well. Actually, in a bit (about an hour or two) I'll be able to PM. Then, I can PM you the role-play. Sound cool ^^?

Holidaybox said:
Hi everyone, I was searching for someone to do a casual or a literate role-play and long-term! For casual, I'm up for writing 2 sentences to a paragraph. For literate, I mean 4 sentences to 3 paragraphs or more. I'm hoping for a long-term role-play since most of my other role-plays on other sites have lasted only 3 weeks sadly due to my partner leaving or being too busy.
So, since I explained that, I'll tell you more on me and what I'd like to roleplay ^^

About me:

I have plenty of time in the afternoons to role-play (unless I'm studying for an AP test!), so time isn't really an issue. I've been role-playing for about 4-5 years now, so I have a bit of experience. I /love/ games. I'm ALWAYS up for ANY role-play dealing with almost any game. Adding to that, I love role-playing romance! I'm cool with OCxOC, CanonxCanon, or OCxCanon. Oh, and I don't mind if we make a custom plot up for a roleplay, too!

Anyway, there is a bit more to me, but if you are remotely interested in role-playing with me, just tell me and I'll tell you more.

So, how about we get to the best part- The fandoms.

The fandoms I can think of right now and I'd love to role-play are:

•Undertale. I'm up for just canon, canon and oc, entirely oc, or any Undertale AU. I'm completely trash for this game.

• Basically any game

• Akame Ga Kill. I loved this show and I still love it. I'm ALWAYS up for this.

• RWBY

• Sword Art Online

Oh, and as I mentioned I'm always up for making any custom plot up, so if you want we can work on one together.

Currently, I'm new to the site, so I can't really DM. However, we can set up a forum and go from there, e-mail, or go to a different site.

Anyway, I hope to role-play with you and I hope you have a wonderful day ^^!
Hey, Im new too :) just joined a bit ago....

But I cant seem to find anyone to rp with and you could be busy right now but Id much appreciate if you could message me.

My names Amanda, im female and sub..... and Im kinda in the mood for a pirate rp actually, i can explain further... lol :P im literate and detailed and im cool with whatever... May not be active every night but ill try....

If you can Id very much like to rp tonight

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back