• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for a 1x1 Partner!

Holidaybox

Pyrocynical
Hi everyone, I was searching for someone to do a casual or a literate role-play and long-term! For casual, I'm up for writing 2 sentences to a paragraph. For literate, I mean 4 sentences to 3 paragraphs or more. I'm hoping for a long-term role-play since most of my other role-plays on other sites have lasted only 3 weeks sadly due to my partner leaving or being too busy.

So, since I explained that, I'll tell you more on me and what I'd like to roleplay ^^

About me:

I have plenty of time in the afternoons to role-play (unless I'm studying for an AP test!), so time isn't really an issue. I've been role-playing for about 4-5 years now, so I have a bit of experience. I /love/ games. I'm ALWAYS up for ANY role-play dealing with almost any game. Adding to that, I love role-playing romance! I'm cool with OCxOC, CanonxCanon, or OCxCanon. Oh, and I don't mind if we make a custom plot up for a roleplay, too!

Anyway, there is a bit more to me, but if you are remotely interested in role-playing with me, just tell me and I'll tell you more.

So, how about we get to the best part- The fandoms.

The fandoms I can think of right now and I'd love to role-play are:

•Undertale. I'm up for just canon, canon and oc, entirely oc, or any Undertale AU. I'm completely trash for this game.

• Basically any game

• Akame Ga Kill. I loved this show and I still love it. I'm ALWAYS up for this.

• RWBY

• Sword Art Online

Oh, and as I mentioned I'm always up for making any custom plot up, so if you want we can work on one together.

Currently, I'm new to the site, so I can't really DM. However, we can set up a forum and go from there, e-mail, or go to a different site.

Anyway, I hope to role-play with you and I hope you have a wonderful day ^^!

I'd love to try an Undertale RP! I've got an OC who needs some loving ^^

@Holidaybox i personally don't mind, as my character could easily interact with either, I suppose it really depends on why you'd like to do

HanaJuni said:
@Holidaybox i personally don't mind, as my character could easily interact with either, I suppose it really depends on why you'd like to do
Alright, that works with me ^^! Do you have a preference where we rp, like me make a forum, e-mail, DM on another site, etc?

AloisMackens said:
Well I could do either Canon/Canon or Canon/Oc
That sounds good with me! I'm cool with either, but as of right now I don't have an Undertale OC ;-; I can make one if you want us to do a Canon/OC, or we can just stick to Canon/Canon.

Holidaybox said:
That sounds good with me! I'm cool with either, but as of right now I don't have an Undertale OC ;-; I can make one if you want us to do a Canon/OC, or we can just stick to Canon/Canon.
Lets stick to Canon/Canon then. That sounds good enough.

CherokeeRae said:
If you're willing, I'd love to do an oc x canon undertale roleplay:)
Yep, I'm up for an oc x canon role-play. Do you want the oc or canon character?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back