• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching (always open, unless stated otherwise)

Elysion

Summer Insomniac

Hello, creatures of Earth, and possibly other planets!

So, I'm a pretty particular person when it comes to roleplaying, and it's a little inconvenient for me to only have two partners on this site that I regularly rp with. Below, I'll state what I'm looking for, my basic schedule on how I can post, my writing style, and different pairings that we could use. My other rp site that I was on has been shut down, so I'm relying on this site, now, for my main roleplaying fix.

ABOUT ME

So, as in introduction, my name is Elle. You can call me Ellie, Ellis, Elise, or a cute name idc. Just nothing that's mean or ugly. Anyways, I'm eighteen years old, and attending a state university in Louisiana. I'm a music major, and I sing a lot. I have a passion for the arts of all kinds- singing, dancing, drawing, writing. Everything is art to me. My preferred medium is a song, of course, but that doesn't fare very well when one's voice is totally gone like it is right now.​
:/ English is my first language, and I know a tiny bit of German. I can pronounce Italian pretty well, thanks to a recent diction class. I'm bisexual, and living with my family that is emotionally abusive and manipulative, since they're homophobic.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR IN A RP

1. Romance. I need romance to remain interested in a roleplay. It doesn't have to be the main cause of it, but I'd like for it to be a major part of the roleplay.
  2. A good roleplaying partner. I'm looking for someone to also be friends with. You don't have to be my best bud or anything, but be comfortable with me talking OOC to you. I like to update people on my life sometimes. Sharing is caring.
  3. Decent writing. By decent, I basically mean that it gives me at least something to work with. You have to give me an opportunity to write back. I can write anywhere between one paragraph to fifteen paragraphs. It all depends on the feel of the rp, what I'm replying to, and how much my partner is willing to write
  4. Good characters. I don't mean morally good, but well-developed. It would be a boring world if every person was entirely good. Make multi-faceted characters. Inspire me. Inspire yourself.
THINGS THAT I AM INTERESTED IN ROLEPLAYING

• vampires (pretty much everything about them)
  • SCHOOL-LIVE! (an anime about a post-apocalyptic world wherein a few high school students are the only local survivors and are able to hole themselves up in a school, which is surprisingly well-equipped for a school. also, there are zombies) ((the rp that we'd do if we end up doing this won't be entirely based off of SCHOOL-LIVE. It'll just be heavily inspired by it))
  • werewolves
  • immortal humans with superpowers
  • post-apocalyptic world
  • surviving through the apocalypse
  • trying to prevent the apocalypse
  • gods and goddesses walking the earth like normal people
  • dragon-shifters
  • shapeshifters
  • mixed-breed mythical creatures trying to fit into a pure-bred elitist society of mythical creatures (all will be humanoid)
  • dragon age-inspired things
  • skyrim-inspired things
  • maximum-ride inspired? I haven't done this in a while and i might not like it anymore, but it's worth a try
  • steampunk-inspired rp
  • victorian-fantasy
  • medieval fantasy
  • fantasy in general
  • sword art online, and other anime like it (anime)
  • deadman wonderland (anime)
  • karneval (anime)
POSSIBLE PAIRINGS

(these can be mxf or fxf unless stated otherwise. i will always have a female role. fight me. the role i wish to play will be bolded. if i have no role preference, neither will be in bold. if it is italicized, then I have a plot for that pairing.)

• vampire x human
  • vampire x vampire
  • vampire x

werewolf
  • werewolf x

new werewolf
  • werewolf x human
  • demon hunter x demon hunter
  • demon hunter x another demon hunter that's slowly turning into a demon
  • demon hunter

x demon
  • vampire hunter x vampire
  • witch/warlock x a demon that they accidentally summoned
So! If you're still interested, shoot me a PM or post on here!

sword art online,

I'm interested in this one

IlovesaoandcantwaitforVRMMORPGS!

Anyway yeah, I'm a MMORPG player as well, so this would be pretty cool!

Hey! I'm totally up for an SAO roleplay, but I will also do fantasy in general and vampires! DM me for more info :D

Hello! I'm very interested in the plots:

• demon hunter x demon

I'll PM you! OwU

Elysion said:

Hello, creatures of Earth, and possibly other planets!

So, I'm a pretty particular person when it comes to roleplaying, and it's a little inconvenient for me to only have two partners on this site that I regularly rp with. Below, I'll state what I'm looking for, my basic schedule on how I can post, my writing style, and different pairings that we could use. My other rp site that I was on has been shut down, so I'm relying on this site, now, for my main roleplaying fix.

ABOUT ME

So, as in introduction, my name is Elle. You can call me Ellie, Ellis, Elise, or a cute name idc. Just nothing that's mean or ugly. Anyways, I'm eighteen years old, and attending a state university in Louisiana. I'm a music major, and I sing a lot. I have a passion for the arts of all kinds- singing, dancing, drawing, writing. Everything is art to me. My preferred medium is a song, of course, but that doesn't fare very well when one's voice is totally gone like it is right now.​
:/ English is my first language, and I know a tiny bit of German. I can pronounce Italian pretty well, thanks to a recent diction class. I'm bisexual, and living with my family that is emotionally abusive and manipulative, since they're homophobic.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR IN A RP

1. Romance. I need romance to remain interested in a roleplay. It doesn't have to be the main cause of it, but I'd like for it to be a major part of the roleplay.
  2. A good roleplaying partner. I'm looking for someone to also be friends with. You don't have to be my best bud or anything, but be comfortable with me talking OOC to you. I like to update people on my life sometimes. Sharing is caring.
  3. Decent writing. By decent, I basically mean that it gives me at least something to work with. You have to give me an opportunity to write back. I can write anywhere between one paragraph to fifteen paragraphs. It all depends on the feel of the rp, what I'm replying to, and how much my partner is willing to write
  4. Good characters. I don't mean morally good, but well-developed. It would be a boring world if every person was entirely good. Make multi-faceted characters. Inspire me. Inspire yourself.
THINGS THAT I AM INTERESTED IN ROLEPLAYING

• vampires (pretty much everything about them)
  • SCHOOL-LIVE! (an anime about a post-apocalyptic world wherein a few high school students are the only local survivors and are able to hole themselves up in a school, which is surprisingly well-equipped for a school. also, there are zombies) ((the rp that we'd do if we end up doing this won't be entirely based off of SCHOOL-LIVE. It'll just be heavily inspired by it))
  • werewolves
  • immortal humans with superpowers
  • post-apocalyptic world
  • surviving through the apocalypse
  • trying to prevent the apocalypse
  • gods and goddesses walking the earth like normal people
  • dragon-shifters
  • shapeshifters
  • mixed-breed mythical creatures trying to fit into a pure-bred elitist society of mythical creatures (all will be humanoid)
  • dragon age-inspired things
  • skyrim-inspired things
  • maximum-ride inspired? I haven't done this in a while and i might not like it anymore, but it's worth a try
  • steampunk-inspired rp
  • victorian-fantasy
  • medieval fantasy
  • fantasy in general
  • sword art online, and other anime like it (anime)
  • deadman wonderland (anime)
  • karneval (anime)
POSSIBLE PAIRINGS

(these can be mxf or fxf unless stated otherwise. i will always have a female role. fight me. the role i wish to play will be bolded. if i have no role preference, neither will be in bold. if it is italicized, then I have a plot for that pairing.)

• vampire x human
  • vampire x vampire
  • vampire x

werewolf
  • werewolf x

new werewolf
  • werewolf x human
  • demon hunter x demon hunter
  • demon hunter x another demon hunter that's slowly turning into a demon
  • demon hunter

x demon
  • vampire hunter x vampire
So! If you're still interested, shoot me a PM or post on here!
I would be interested it seems we have a lot in common =)! Also just curious have you read the Immortal series? Also any vampire books like Vampire Dairies or House of Night series?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in the pairing vampire x human. PM me!

Quick questions: do you watch The Vampire Diaries perhaps? (Btw, if you don't, it doesn't matter, just want to check)

I'm up for Skyrim or School-Live. Hell, ill do them all if you want! Non of them bother me rping wise, so what ever you really want to do i will do it.

JoshMackMurph said:
I'm interested in Vampire X Human.^^
Rad! Send me a PM and we'll work something out.

OverlordSenpai said:
I would be interested it seems we have a lot in common =)! Also just curious have you read the Immortal series? Also any vampire books like Vampire Dairies or House of Night series?
I haven't read or watched those.

Dropintheocean said:
I'm interested in the pairing vampire x human. PM me!
Quick questions: do you watch The Vampire Diaries perhaps? (Btw, if you don't, it doesn't matter, just want to check)
Nope. I don't watch Vampire Diaries. And I'll PM you eventually but if you want it done in a more timely manner, you might want to do it yourself. I'm a little swamped with interest right now, haha.

[QUOTE="Sebastian Gump]I'm up for Skyrim or School-Live. Hell, ill do them all if you want! Non of them bother me rping wise, so what ever you really want to do i will do it.

[/QUOTE]
Aaaaah I like both of those so much I can't decide which one to do. :c PM me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back