• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ::: search to write 1x1 :::

pixiebugboy

Artist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name's Haki. I'm looking for long-term roleplay partners to write with through messages or discord. I have a few other guidelines below about my style of roleplay as well. I'd suggest taking a look at them, just to get an idea of how I operate. Also sorry this post isn't pink and microscopic or whatever. lol.

- I've been roleplaying for about 10 years now.

- Please be 18+ as I'm an adult and would like to work with the same.

- I urge prefer quality over quantity.

- I like to play male only. I'm looking for someone to play the female.

- I prefer Fantasy/Sci-FI plots. Romance is a must.

- I work part time but when I'm free I reply quick and multiple times a day!

- I use drawn/anime pictures for my character. Feel free to use whatever you like.

- Please tell me any limits you have once we start chatting.

DISCORD: ConquerorsHaki#3777
PM me if interested also!

Last edited:
Plots and Pairings:

Note: If you're looking to just jump right in, send me an intro post and a hello. I often enjoy when people do this. Don't be afraid to suggest your own plots either, or twists you'd prefer on anything below. The worst I can say is no.

- Female Android x Mechanic: A mechanic on the run from a space ship building company his dad wronged struggles to find work and live a normal life in the now very populated universe. He discovers an android, who he awakes and discovers is very weaponized. Can the two survive together? Will the mechanic ever escape his father's past? Will the android learn of her origins, and to live among others? I can also be convinced to play a male android if you'd like! Plot can change too.

Dream Demon x Dreamer: Muse A is a dream demon and known to stalk humans and infiltrate their dreams. They enjoy feeding on their dreams, good and bad. Muse B is a human and has interesting dreams where they are often in control and able to do all sorts of creative and fun things, like be a superhero and what not. They also have incredibly powerful nightmares, too. After encountering the demon in their dream one night, and somewhat fending them off, they awake to find they are able to see and interact with the demon. The demon becomes interested in the humans delicious and also curious dream state, and the two must learn to live together as the human is also interested in preventing future nightmares.

- MMORPG related: Something along the lines where character get stuck in the game or something like that. Would love to plot for this.

- Alien x Human

- Something where I can play a pixie?

- Monster Girls. Bonus if it's in space. I like space. Arachnids, Nagas, etc.

- ANYTHING YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN. I love suggestions and the worst I'll say is no.

Fandoms (OCs only usually):
RWBY
My Hero Academia

Last edited:
Hey, so I'm kinda glad I'm the first to respond here because I thought all the posts were other replies, but they're just bumps, haha.

And I love the idea of a space-based rp! We could do the alien x human one, if you still wanted to do that idea? But spaceships and strange planets and aliens are my (space) jam!

Hey, so I'm kinda glad I'm the first to respond here because I thought all the posts were other replies, but they're just bumps, haha.

And I love the idea of a space-based rp! We could do the alien x human one, if you still wanted to do that idea? But spaceships and strange planets and aliens are my (space) jam!

Yeah i bump the heck outta my threads lol. hit me up with a pm to discuss more? I'd love to rp with you!

Hey, all your ideas seem pretty fun. If you're still looking I'd love to give the android x human one a shot, or if you aren't feeling up to that I'm always open to something involving RWBY.

Hey, all your ideas seem pretty fun. If you're still looking I'd love to give the android x human one a shot, or if you aren't feeling up to that I'm always open to something involving RWBY.

Whichever, you're craving more! PM me please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back