Search Of The Youth Stone (Part 1 of the Pirate RP)

Tiger decided she was best suited to the crows nest and seeing as no one told her otherwise she stayed there. Many crows had begun to circle above, some landing around her or on her shoulders before flitting off again. She whispered to them under her breath and they cawwed as if to comment on her words. She watched the crew members from above, the Captain and one of the female crew conversed while the girl with the scythe proffered solitude. There was the fortune teller thad had worked in the circus for a time and she grinned. She had enjoyed the mysterious woman's company and was all the happier to see her aboard the ship. She whispered a word to a crow that stood by her arm it cawwed once before flying down and landing next to the woman. Tiger couldn't remember her name.

"Oh,b-but sir.. I've never met you... How can you know me?", rose persisted, she would find out how he knew her, because if she didn't.. It would begin to get on her nerves, and to be honest.. She was quite a short fused person..she mumbled something under her breath before ducking out of chris' view for a moment to pull up her socks, popping her head back up, she looked at the captian expectantly

The Captain huffed as he turned toward her. He held out his hand, showing her his wrist. On his wrist there was the mark of Davy Jones. A curse to make you stay at the same age until after he needs you. Chris has been like this for years. "Ive watched a few of you on my crew grow up." He smiled. "Once Davy Jones dosnt need me Ill have to keep myself young." He looked up at her. "And all you you too."

Rose gasped at the sight of the mark, completely mesmerized by it... "y-you..d-Davy J-Jones..you watched me grow up?!, you've been with me through all of the beatings.." her cheeks flushed a dark pink.. "just l-like a guardian angel.., that's amazing" she said, totally ecstatic, "i always knew i wasn't alone! thank-you so much!!" she squealed, totally loosing all sense that he was her captain.. she ran up to him and kissed his cheek.. a wide smile across her face.. "thankyou" she whispered in his ear before pulling away

Chris looked down at the girl that kissed him on the cheek. He raised an eyebrow then looked at the door. He leaned down closer to her and gave her a crooked smile as he whispered to her. "Dont tell another soul my lovely Rose. Cant have the others freaking out that Davy Jones is on my door step watching me." His Green and Blue eyes looked into hers. "Alright?"

she raised an eyebrow "of course, sir.. i swear it" she said quietly.. "promise" she said, she took a step away from the captain and bent down to pull up her socks again, witch were far too big on her skinny little legs, she didnt really want to leave chris alone.. but you have to give youre captain his privacy "would you like me to go?"

"Yes go make friends. We will be on this ship for some time." He nodded to her as she turned away from her ang set his compass down on the map. He searched looking for the right area.

"yes,sir" she mumbled as she walked from the room, she walked out onto the boat 'go and make friends' Ha! rose loved to be alone, a very solitary person was rose.. but she liked chris, she liked him alot..

(gtg, sleep)

((so sorry for responding late! I've just had so many projects piled up ;- ;) )

Bones saw everyone go their own ways. Since he didn't really have anything to be doing, he decided to walk around the ship. So far, the whole idea of going after a "youth stone" didn't seem so bad and he didn't mind the captain's antics. Bones had been used a lot in his lifetime, so it was something he had gotten used to.

Upon looking up, he saw a white haired girl in the crow's nest. "Hey, what are you doing up there?"

Tiger looked down with faint surprise, she had been in the middle of teaching a crow to caw on command when someone below called. "I'm training crows" she called back in a matter o fact manner and with a flick of her wrist a crow dive bombed of the side of the crows nest to land atop the persons head. "see?" she laughed knowing most people found her slightly crazy and she didn't mind, especially if they left her animals unharmed because of it.

"What the bloody hell?" At first, Bones tried to swat the crow away. After realizing it wouldn't go away, he just left it there. "How'd you even do that?" he asked the girl. Being able to train animals would probably come in handy, but it seemed like it would take a while to do.

Tiger laughed at the flailing of the person before hopping over the rim of the crows nest and sliding down the mast with as much grace as one could muster. "Well its a mixture of respect and dominance, with a touch of crazy" she grinned and partially outstretched her left arm and the crow hopped from the guy to her. She then outstretched her right hand in greeting , "rather rude to not introduce myself, the names Tiger"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back