• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Search for 1x1 Partner

Ekaterina

I'm new here and I'm obviously searching for a 1x1 roleplaying partner. c:

I'm a semi-literate to literate roleplayer who usually mirror posts, but I would prefer to be writing around one to two paragraphs per post. And while I can also be busy sometimes, but I definitely will try to post at least once a day.

My expectations for partners are very similar to the characteristics I described above. Just be able to post at least one to two paragraphs per post, be able to write in a timely manner, and help give suggestions for plot ideas / keep the roleplay moving. I would also really appreciate it if you wouldn't just abandon the roleplay without telling me. I've just had that happen way too many times, and it's quite frankly very annoying. :/

Now, onto the things I'm interested in:

The Stereotypical Romance -- Maybe two characters meet on a summer cruise, realize they like someone, and end up in a relationship after spending a lot of time together. Or the same thing could happen, but this time on a road tripe. But it just needs something other than the high school romance where there usually isn't that much character interaction anyways.

Warriors -- But it needs to have some sort of interesting twist to it.

Horse and Rider -- Prestigious horse riding camp? There could be the element of drama and jealousy from the competitiveness there.

Music Academy -- But please know something about music. And also, another plot twist would need to be added.

Survivors of Plane Crash -- Maybe they end up on a remote island in the middle of nowhere and the rest of the world thinks that the plane just crashed into the water and everyone on board drowned? idk, plenty of ideas and possible routes here.

I am up for it. Interesting in doing a romance an undercover agent/spy and target? This can be crime or rebel vs dictatorship of any setting. Otherwise we can figure something else out.

@Guy -- Sorry, I'm not really into undercover spy/agent. It just seems too unrealistic idk. :/ But maybe another pairing.

@Blue Angel -- Sure. ^^ PM?

Ekaterina said:
I'm new here and I'm obviously searching for a 1x1 roleplaying partner. c:
I'm a semi-literate to literate roleplayer who usually mirror posts, but I would prefer to be writing around one to two paragraphs per post. And while I can also be busy sometimes, but I definitely will try to post at least once a day.

My expectations for partners are very similar to the characteristics I described above. Just be able to post at least one to two paragraphs per post, be able to write in a timely manner, and help give suggestions for plot ideas / keep the roleplay moving. I would also really appreciate it if you wouldn't just abandon the roleplay without telling me. I've just had that happen way too many times, and it's quite frankly very annoying. :/

Now, onto the things I'm interested in:

The Stereotypical Romance -- Maybe two characters meet on a summer cruise, realize they like someone, and end up in a relationship after spending a lot of time together. Or the same thing could happen, but this time on a road tripe. But it just needs something other than the high school romance where there usually isn't that much character interaction anyways.

Warriors -- But it needs to have some sort of interesting twist to it.

Horse and Rider -- Prestigious horse riding camp? There could be the element of drama and jealousy from the competitiveness there.

Music Academy -- But please know something about music. And also, another plot twist would need to be added.

Survivors of Plane Crash -- Maybe they end up on a remote island in the middle of nowhere and the rest of the world thinks that the plane just crashed into the water and everyone on board drowned? idk, plenty of ideas and possible routes here.
Hey there! I'm probably new-er than you so help me out? I'd like to do the music academy one with you because I just love music. Who doesn't? Anyways, it turns out you can't PM others unless you post 10 times or something? Oh and I'm up for survivors of plane crash too *_*

Ekaterina said:
@Guy -- Sorry, I'm not really into undercover spy/agent. It just seems too unrealistic idk. :/ But maybe another pairing.
@Blue Angel -- Sure. ^^ PM?
Sure! Could you PM me since I don't know how to do it on this site :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back