• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One ❤ sεαяcнιηg ❤

Shylynn Chan

є∂gє σf тнє єαятн αи∂ ωє'яє тσυ¢нιи тнє ѕку
Ask me anything you like!

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually do know how to do a double roleplay in a single thread. But, if you want, we can take it up with all roleplayers - not just me. I personally wouldn't mind it.

[QUOTE="Shylynn Chan]I actually do know how to do a double roleplay in a single thread. But, if you want, we can take it up with all roleplayers - not just me. I personally wouldn't mind it.

[/QUOTE]
Hm? I'm not sure what you mean by a double roleplay. As in a 1x1 with three? I'm rather new, so please bear with me. But anyway, we can certainly discuss it with the other player if needed.

A "Double roleplay" in my opinion is where you're roleplaying with one person with one character, and another person but with the same character and a different timeframe and stuff. As for instance, my character could be in the house with your character, and for another roleplay my character could be walking the street with a different player's character.

[QUOTE="Shylynn Chan]A "Double roleplay" in my opinion is where you're roleplaying with one person with one character, and another person but with the same character and a different timeframe and stuff. As for instance, my character could be in the house with your character, and for another roleplay my character could be walking the street with a different player's character.

[/QUOTE]
Ah. I was thinking that we would do it all at once, hence the triangle. That way we could have more interaction(especially when one player is gone for a period of time). We could use two IC tabs as well, if that's what you mean. I'm game for either.

Honestly, I think a love triangle would add a bit more drama than anything, which is fine.

A plot always heats the story up, am I right?

Whatever's okay with the other roleplayer, I'm okay with it as long as he/she is.

Supermegabrenda2 said:
Mk damn.
So, lemme get this straight because I am a little newby when it comes to love triangles.

Everyone likes everyone, right? Or is it Zyztris and Amir competing for Rosa's attention?
Ah. I don't know. What's most convenient? What does @Shylynn Chan think? We could have relationships set out to further complicate things. I think I'll have Zyztris interact with both of them before deciding. So for now, I'll say she likes them both.

Do you want Amir to know Zyztris already?

Redamancy said:
Ah. I don't know. What's most convenient? What does @Shylynn Chan think? We could have relationships set out to further complicate things. I think I'll have Zyztris interact with both of them before deciding. So for now, I'll say she likes them both.
Do you want Amir to know Zyztris already?
I think they could have seen each other from somewhere a few times. I don't know about her, but he lives in a pretty rough part of town. So unless she lives there too, I'd say they've only seen each other in the street a few times. And he might have subtly flirted. Like that look in the gif I'm using for the posts.

Supermegabrenda2 said:
I think they could have seen each other from somewhere a few times. I don't know about her, but he lives in a pretty rough part of town. So unless she lives there too, I'd say they've only seen each other in the street a few times. And he might have subtly flirted. Like that look in the gif I'm using for the posts.
That works. So she could recognize him, but not really know him.

@Shylynn Chan May I post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back