• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

❤ sεαяcнιηg ❤

Should I RP with one or more?

• One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shylynn Chan

є∂gє σf тнє єαятн αи∂ ωє'яє тσυ¢нιи тнє ѕку

tumblr_nqn1ryN0MJ1tr0o2xo1_500.jpg

Ever wondered what love feels like? When you spot that perfect person in the sun, and . . . color just flies into your eyes? When they always make you smile, and giggle, and gleam. They make you happy, and your heart beat a mile a minute.

Ever wondered what love feels like? When you can't stop looking at someone, taking in every inch of their face and body, because you want to remember. Wanting to wake up in bed next to the one you love - whether or not you did the unsaid the night before.

Ever wondered?

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_inline_mt6og2bbeB1r2f5cp.gif

Amir

Amir walked down the street, cars zooming past him in the street. His fingers brushed past the diferent colored cars, his switchblade concealed in his shorts. Walking down a dark alley, he jumped over a fence. It was a shortcut to his neighborhood. He jumped onto a roof of someone house. Picking up a piece of brick, he threw it in a window. It hit the glass, and Amir began running.

"Shit shit shit."

He whispered running as he smiled. He jumped from roof to roof until he was far enough. He laughed quietly, and sat down. He gazed up at the stars, watching them quietly.

((Sorry for the long wait, I was cooking food xD ))

Rosa

giphy.gif

``W-What the hell!?`` Rose squeaked out, jumping from her computer as the brick landed in her room, glass everywhere. A growl escaped from her, as she looked out her window, trying not to make any glass go into her foot, before sighing, and cleaning up the mess. ``I'm gonna kick someone's ass. . .`` She murmured, rubbing the back of her head as she grabbed a trash bag.

She was not in the mood for this type of thing, especially this early in the morning.

[QUOTE="Shylynn Chan]

Rosa

giphy.gif

``W-What the hell!?`` Rose squeaked out, jumping from her computer as the brick landed in her room, glass everywhere. A growl escaped from her, as she looked out her window, trying not to make any glass go into her foot, before sighing, and cleaning up the mess. ``I'm gonna kick someone's ass. . .`` She murmured, rubbing the back of her head as she grabbed a trash bag.

She was not in the mood for this type of thing, especially this early in the morning.

[/QUOTE]

Amir

He glanced back at the window. Should probably help... Or not. He chuckled. Amir looked over. Let's just hang around... Amir hopped back to the roof he was on before, watching the window closely. He caught a glimpse of a girl cleaning the glass shards.

"Oh snap..."

He muttered, sitting on the edge of the roof. Amir watched closely.​

Rosa

giphy.gif

Rosa rubbed the back of her blue head as she finished cleaning up the glass pieces a few moments later. Picking up the brick, and smirking slightly, keeping it on her windowsill. She'd get back whoever did it. Slowly, she went downstairs to take care of the glass, putting it in her trash, her cat coming over and brushing against her leg. ``Oh, hi, Mr. Mittens.`` She picked him up, and went back upstairs, rubbing the back of her head.

Amir

Seeing as the girl disapeared his line of sight, he jumped down the roof. Amir quietly made his way across the nearly deserted street, getting closer to the broken window.

He climbed up the porch, having done this many ties to multiple houses to run from angry people. Quietly, he made his way to the windowsill, ducking so whoever would be there couldn't see him. He finally pressed up against the wall, and slowly reached up for the brick, patting aound to find it.​

Rosa

giphy.gif

Her cat, Mr. Mittens, meowed loudly, looking over at the window, and pouncing towards it. She looked up, and noticed a hand, raising an eyebrow, with a small smirk. Walking over, Rosa leaned against the window.

``Trying to be sneaky?`` She purred, as Mr. Mittens hopped into the window sill, pawing at the male's hand.

Amir

Amir cursed under his breath, standing up quickly. He glanced down at the cat, then up at her.

"Hello. And... Maybe?"

He said sheepishly, his eyes flickering from the brick to her. Amir quickly snatched it away, holding it in his hand and placing it behind his back, leaning on the window.​

Rosa

giphy.gif

An eyebrow rose at him as she put her elbow on the sill, leaning her head against her hand, as her cat scurried away. ``Were you the one who threw the brick into my window?`` She asked, with a small chuckle. She was pretty much just teasing him at the moment. She could buy a new window. It was pretty early in the morning, anyways, about probably four or five - the sun barely coming up over the horizon.

Amir

Amir pressed his lips to a thin line, eyeing her for any suspicious movements. Such as calling '911'.

"About that... It wasn't supost to hit your window."

He said, scratching the back of his head and biting his lip. He was smiling softly, and then glanced around her room.

"Nice place."

He said, then looked back at her.​

Rosa

giphy.gif

``Well, thank you,`` She chuckled a bit. She didn't really make a movements, as she was a slight troublemaker herself sometimes. ``Who's window was it supposed to hit?`` She asked curiously, checking out the damage he did, and taking little pieces of glass into her hand.

``I didn't even get an apology, either,`` She said, looking back up at him with her brown eyes.

Amir

"Alright, sorry. It was suppost to hit Johny's window."

He said, pointing at the house next to hers.

"But clearly my aim sucks."

Amir said, smiling. He looked around the house, then back up at her.

"Are you alone?"

He asked, furrowing his brows.​

Rosa

giphy.gif

``Except for Mr. Mittens, yes,`` She answered, looking at him as there was some slight music coming from inside her house. ``And I know Johnny, slightly. What'd he do?`` She was very curious about this, as she grinned a bit, leaning her head to the side.

``Oh, and it's alright,`` She really just wanted to hear him say he was actually sorry.

Amir

Amir clicked his tongue, closing his eyes and opening them slowly.

"Well, you see, Johny has a taste for taking what's not his. So, I was going to show him what happens when he takes my shit."

He said simply, shrugging.​

Rosa

giphy.gif

``Sneaky bastard,`` She teased, standing up straight, and sighing softly. ``I think he's told me something about taking things from his 'friend' and not giving them back just to tease him.`` She smirked, looking at him.

[QUOTE="Shylynn Chan]

Rosa

giphy.gif

``Sneaky bastard,`` She teased, standing up straight, and sighing softly. ``I think he's told me something about taking things from his 'friend' and not giving them back just to tease him.`` She smirked, looking at him.

Amir

((at the gym, sorry for the short response)).​

"That might be me. But nevertheless."

He said, waving it off.​

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Shylynn Chan]

Rosa

giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]

((That failed

xD . Back, was at the gym))

Amir

"No. He took my other switchblade last year and still hasn't given it back."

He said, running his fingers through his hair. It began drizzling lightly out, his grey V-neck beginning to spot. He looked up, then back at her.​

// oH MY GOD IM SO SORRY FOR NOT BEING ONLINE I--

THINGS BROKE OUT AND I KINDA JUST FADED FROM BEING ONLINE FOR A WHILE I AM SO SORRY //

giphy.gif

``Ohhh,`` She leaned back a bit from the window, then noticed it was drizzling. ``Well, I know you're slightly a stranger, but it's raining out, and you could get sick.`` She winked at him, with a smile. ``Come on in.``

((

xD it's alright. I was absent for a while also.))​

Amir

Amir smiled. Pulling his oft over the windowsill with his arms, Amir set both his legs on the floor gently. Looking around, he couldn't help but remember his own home. It was nothing compared to this. Turning to her, Amir smirked.

"So what now? You tie me up to the bedpost and whip me?"

He said, snickering as he took another look around.​

// i promise i will try to be more busy holy fuck //

Rosa

giphy.gif

The female chuckled, throwing her blue braid behind her neck and grinning. ``You'd enjoy that too much,`` She teased back. Her brown eyes looking over her shoulder at him as she picked her cat up.

Amir

Amir chuckled.

"Yeah right."

He ran his fingers through his hair, glancing at the girl.

"You live completely alone?"

He asked, leaning over to look down the stairs. Seeing nothing, Amir glanced back at her.

((Havskfbsi THE WIFI IS SO BAD HERE HOLY SHIT))

// I just woke up after a night of complete and utter boredom for like 4 hours. //

Rosa

giphy.gif

She looked up and over her shoulder, a smile just barely on her face. ``Yeah. I moved out of my family's house,`` She muttered softly, returning to petting her cat and eventually putting it on her bed. Itching her arm, her gaze locked on him once more. ``My family was pretty house broken, y'know?``

Amir

He nodded

"Mine is dead."

He said, glancing up at her then back down at the window.

"So what do you do for fun?"

He said after a few moments, a smile back on his face as he glanced up at her again.

((Haha nice. I just came back from swimming in the river xD ))​

// Nice duude, I wish I could do that rn. //

Rosa

giphy.gif

Rosa blinked at him slightly, then sat on her bed. ``Truthfully?`` She started out, pausing and putting a thoughtful finger to her chin. ``Not a lot, actually.`` She added, leaning back, and starting to pet her cat. ``I either watch TV or go down to the Cafe just down the street a lot.``

Amir

He nodded.

"You have a big place. How about... Pizza?"

He offered, snatching his wallet from his back pocket and tossing it in the air, catching it with his other hand.

"I'll pay."

((It's soo nice. The water is cold and it's hot out.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back