• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SeaClan: Chatting Page (Warrior Cats RP)

@The Velveteen Rabbit First, I wanted to ask you: I noticed you put up Snowfall's family tree on the character page. Are these cats free to use so long as their personality is followed, or would you rather rp them yourself when their use is requested?

Secondly, Shadowclaw is hella creepy and I love him. That is all. x3

Hey Snake, I just wanted to let you know that I might not be very active for the next three days. It's my second to last week of school, and with it being senior year and all, most of my teachers are trying to keep us busy. I just wanted to give you the heads up!

@The Octopus Garden

Is the whole rogue thing okay? I just want to make sure before I do anything xD @The Octopus Garden

The Octopus Garden] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/441-the-velveteen-rabbit/ said:
@The Velveteen Rabbit[/URL] First, I wanted to ask you: I noticed you put up Snowfall's family tree on the character page. Are these cats free to use so long as their personality is followed, or would you rather rp them yourself when their use is requested?
Secondly, Shadowclaw is hella creepy and I love him. That is all. x3
Hmm. I planned to control them :/ unless someone absolutely needs to use them or something. Like for an omen xD

Thank you btw x3 I'm trying to make him as creepy as possible

Glad you asked about the rogue thing; I was going to bring that up myself if you hadn't, haha.

So Shadowclaw's bringing rogue cats in to attack SeaClan?

That's fine. You can control them. c: I was wondering because DemonKitten made some StarClan cats that were free to use, and I was wondering what your intentions with your StarClan cats was, but yeah. They're all yours.

@The Velveteen Rabbit

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, if that's okay xD I wanted to add a little fun and suspense to the plot. I'm kinda basing off the group of rogues like the ones from BloodClan.

Except... without the dog teeth dollars xD

Yes, that's fine. ^^ Thank you for asking first.

If you'd like, I've got a few ideas in my head that could further the fun. >:3

Yes, BloodClan can keep their dog collars. xD The original series was so hardcore.

*rubs hands together evilly* Yes yessssss >:3 Tell me these ideas

.... I don't know if you've noticed but I based Shadowclaw off of Tigerclaw.... *I'm so unoriginal* Dx

Well if Shadowclaw's like Tigerclaw, perhaps Sandpaw could be like Ravenpaw. c:<

Except of course, in this universe, he doesn't make it out safe like his counterpart.

What if Sandpaw caught onto his mentor's plans and Shadowclaw--having found out about it--decided to dispose of him during the Trail Run the apprentices participate in during leaf-fall? There's even a cat who wanders those trails to pin the death on. *looks at Solace*

Yeah, She is pretty tragic. I just look for pictures and base the cats off the picture. I enjoy making stories about each picture I find. Her picture looks like she is off in the distance @The Octopus Garden

Are you going to make Sorrelpaw in your deceased?

That's a really cool way to go about character creation. I'll have to try that myself sometime. ^^

One step ahead of you. c; She's already up there in the "neutral characters" page along with another deceased cat named Lily.

@DemonKitten Well I requested the page after you made your dead kitties. I only edited it and added all the cats today. Sorrelpaw and Lily were put up after I'd gotten yours and The Velveteen Rabbit's characters situated.

I love Lily. <3 The poor babe. Getting electrocuted is no fun. ;_;

*casually edits her rp post with the right sibling name* Mistaken Icepaw with Morningsong? Me? Never. >.>

[QUOTE="The Octopus Garden]@Cyber Wolf What're you lost about?

[/QUOTE]
I missed a few pages is all, but I think it's just Mothstar and a few other cats chatting and wandering the forest, nothing that involves my cats, so i think I'm fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back