Scroll of Heroes and Malfeas Spoilers.

HOw does the added specialization apply to attacks made with natural weapons or hand-to-hand?

for favored weapon? It actually has to be a weapon, not fists. It can be an MA weapon, but if you use fists you get the -1.

A +1 bonus does not seem worth it when you realize that you can never use a better weapon without penalties. And in Exalted, that sort of thing happens. Unless you've started out with some Artifact 4 or 5 weapon, you're suffering when you move into the higher power bracket. And you'll have paid for the privilege.

I was under the impression the it would be a specific weapon, as in, a sword. As upossed to this specific sword.

I do have a problem with Prodigy and Child...

Mainly the cost / effect.

Child is not a flaw it's THE flaw, and yeah, better state that your a kid than to loose that much... there should be a lighter version for exalts (since people do get tougher and more savant upon exaltation)... only the social penalty should remain (or maybe -1 in the physical). But for mortals it's kinda accurate... kids suck at doing things.

Prodigy: wow... almost 5bp worth 15 xp thrown out of the window to get... a +1 to all rolls and a xp discount ? depending on the xp reduction it could or could not be abusive.

Brutal attack is... rather interesting, since it only focuses on the attack roll, it could eventually make sense.

cyl said:
Brutal attack is... rather interesting, since it only focuses on the attack roll, it could eventually make sense.
I agree it opens up finally making a char that is a Brute and still somewhat efficient in combat. And Assuming it doesnt apply to parry DV it seems very balanced

Edit : They should also add Marv merit to allow you ignore 1 die from ping dmg ^^

I flex my brute muscles in defense. Puny mortal steel is deflected by my bulging bicep!

The sidebar on page 102 of Infernals states that Kimberry's charms were not available due to space constraints, and will be available in a future supplement.

strawberryleaves said:
The sidebar on page 102 of Infernals states that Kimberry's charms were not available due to space constraints, and will be available in a future supplement.
I doubt it will, but I am hoping that they end up in whatever book or ebook gets the Kimbery stuff, we also get maybe one more set of another Yozis hanger on to the Reclamation.

Speaking of wishing for future Yozi-inspired products...how about a book entitled 'The Broken-Winged Crane,' expanding Infernal sorcery and its accessories the same way the Black and White Treatises fleshed out necromancy and sorcery?

Anyone care to place any bets on the number of new spells available for the Green Sun Princes when the book comes out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back