• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SCP Foundation - Tale of Site ██

Lost Swordlance

"You do ask many questions"

SCP-Logo-2400.png

Certificate of adhesion

Greetings, Mr.██████.

It is with our utmost pleasure that I announce you that your candidature has been accepted !

You will join our team at site ██. As you know, living quarters have been prepared for you in the site. You may take with you a small amount of possessions including clothes, souvenirs and photos but exclude guns, drugs, communications devices and ██████. We assure you that all your needs will be taken care of. I am bound to remember you that your contract allow us to, among other things, have the scientific property of all your findings, force you to deliver informations about your life, ████ your family and hold you captive for a extensive time period. Please note that all those measures are taken to assure our security as well as your own.

Transportation to site ██ will be taken care of by one of our associates so please remain calm and wait for your abduction transport.

We are really thankful of your contribution to our foundation and hope that you will help us discover how to keep the future secure.

"We secure, we contain, we protect."

Davis L█████, Administrator of Site ██

Hi guys ! It's been a while since I'd like to pull that Roleplay off my bag.

This roleplay is about the SCP foundation, a fictive organisation that regulate and secure objects, place and people displaying supernatural proprieties. Each of those subject will then be classified as SCP-(Number)

The lore being very, very large, I'll just leave a link to the official wiki for those who have never heard of it and are interested to hear more about it.

During this roleplay, you will play as A TEAM of researchers, security agent, staff or Class D personnel for the organisation. (Class D aka disposable human)

Many many many things could happen ! Leading to containment breaches, death or world destruction !

I was planning to do multiple scenarios where everyone act as a team, when a scenario is finished, we'll start another one after reviewing what you would want to do the most.

As all SCP's datas are available on their website, I will also create totally original SCP for you to experiment and die on !
Be aware that some of the scenarios have HIGH mortality rates and if you like taking multiple hours making your character. You may be disappointed.

I'll be taking up to 6 players to start with, if more of you wants to join, you will have to wait for the next scenario (Or we might do twice in the same time, I dunno.)

Just let me know if you are interested !

I was half hoping we'd be able to play as custom SCPs. Not as typical characters, of course, but more like control their actions. Ah well.

Interested anyway!

Nice ! I guess we can start. We'll start with an scp classification (tests on a unknown scp) 

I was half hoping we'd be able to play as custom SCPs. Not as typical characters, of course, but more like control their actions. Ah well.

Interested anyway!

I am written scp myself (on the wiki) if you wish to create a Scp, send me a pm with his documentation and true effects. The documentation will be presented to the players while I'll keep the effects to myself. If the scp is sentient, you'll be able to control his action once the group encounter it. 

Nb: classify your scp's as SCP-(number)-R to differentiate them from the original scp's. 

Last edited by a moderator:
All the time! If at all possible, I'd like to be part of the Dr. Team.

Where should I make a Character sheet?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back