• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Sci-Fi High

SP3CT3R

eepy
Since fantasy high school RP's are waaay too mainstream (Heck, they are the mainstream) I'm gonna try something different.

Basically, the storyline goes like this: It's sometime in the future, and humans have recently become part of the Galactic Alliance. However, it's not so much an alliance as an agreement not to murder each other. Things are tense. Most of the races don't want to interact with each other, and use humans (called Terrans intergallactically) as a 3rd party for trading and stuff. It seems like everyone is gonna start a war, but then a certain Terran has an idea: high school. Basically, each race will send an adolescent member of their species to attend a Terran high school. And that's basically it.

it sounds cool! i may join if we do start it up, i'm always a fan of high school settings and i really love futuristic stuff so this is a win-win for me. i'm just interested in the different types of races, and such. like, why are they all so mad at each other? are some (or all) of the races non-human, or only some of the races? and are we allowed to create our own races, or are we choosing from certain races that you create?

Honestly, I haven't figured that out. I was thinking there was a big war before the humans were added, but then all of the races would be too busy recovering from it to send their kids to high school.

As for races, you get to create your own.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could get into this though i would like to act if extra galactic races in small numbers are allowed.

SP3CT3R said:
Since fantasy high school RP's are waaay too mainstream (Heck, they are the mainstream) I'm gonna try something different.
Basically, the storyline goes like this: It's sometime in the future, and humans have recently become part of the Galactic Alliance. However, it's not so much an alliance as an agreement not to murder each other. Things are tense. Most of the races don't want to interact with each other, and use humans (called Terrans intergallactically) as a 3rd party for trading and stuff. It seems like everyone is gonna start a war, but then a certain Terran has an idea: high school. Basically, each race will send an adolescent member of their species to attend a Terran high school. And that's basically it.
I need this, this sounds like a really cool idea and I'd love to participate.

This is almost interesting enough for me to not puke on sight. I think I should join one of these just to contrast anyway.

...Can I play a beep boop robot?

Honestly, I haven't figured that out. I was thinking there was a big war before the humans were added, but then all of the races would be too busy recovering from it to send their kids to high school.

As for races, you get to create your own.

don't I know you?? and I'm super interested 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back