~School Related Romance~ (anyone interested)

SteevieX1

You may have been driven away by the title before even clicking "School Related Romance?! Ha, how generic". However I like to put my idea into a different category, this is no normal school you see. In this school the students are only here for one reason to fall in love and reproduce.

In the near future humankind has been hit with the second verse of the black death but this time it has taken a even larger toll killing around 99.9% of the population leaving the survivors at around one million a majority of them being people between the ages 17-22 (95%). In response to this an underground association has organized schools dedicated to intertwining the remaining male population with the females with an explosion of fiery love using a school with classes built around arranging guys with girls.

If you are interested please don't shy away from telling me; think this is the stupidest idea ever, I'm sorry ;-; first time.

(the description is just the basics I will expand, I just don't want to make a Roleplay and watch as no one joins so thats what the thread is for)

I'd be interested. I would be willing to play a male part. I have a couple of characters I could use.

Oh yeah, just so you know, I'll be creating a female character, if that's all right... ^u^ I always do~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back