School of Magical Arts

Just a couple of ideas

1. make a list of classes you want to have so potential teachers have an idea of choices
  2. an idea of how many courses we can/must take

Last edited by a moderator:
Celtic what power could a vampire have well vampire princess have? 
Celtic answer me please????

Oh hey I remember you from that other RP that went down too fast and fizzled and then died.

Well if its not too late could I join this RP?

If its progressed too far then the good old transfer student stuff won't really cut it as an excuse for me to join.

Last edited by a moderator:
Um Celtic can I change my class to Alchemy coz I'm getting afraid the students wouldn't like to be sermoned about Morals...

Well I'll be damned, I want to let you guys know that I'm going on a surprise 3 day camp hike, starting tomorrow (UTC+08:00). What are your estimated time of finishing this RP?? >o< reply pls

Im back from the riverside! yeaah hahaha :DD

Hmmm so after reading what happened in this RP after I left, the only stuff I understood was: Control 101 started with a bang, the Assembly was disrupted due to a vampire misdoing and teachers had to make the students sleep, Ivy was not affected by the green mist and she has a secret twin, Drake explains the kinds of vampire... so am I missing something? This is turning vampire-oriented... I just hope the students would listen to the teachers and learn to be submissive.

Are we in our first classes??? Sorry I haven't replied I haven't been getting replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back