~Scene One: Planning Day~

(idc that he doesn't have orange hair in this one).

Elliot smiled at Devon, "My mom would smack in the back of the head if I used all of our data. She said she needed it for work... but her work has wifi... I don't know." Looked like the two had similar situations with their parents and data. His mother was over protective, so he had no clue how she actually let him go. Elliot went back to his seat and sat comfortable. He picked his earbuds back up off the empty beside him and plugged them into his phone. He liked his personal space, so sitting alone was perfect. He put the earbuds in his ears, and began to play music. To past the time, he simply just played a game. No, he wouldn't end up playing this game the entire time because it would become boring pretty fast. 

In no time he turned off his music, turned off the game just watched Hello Counselor, a Korean show where they try to help out people. Like this Woman who's husband was obsessed with her. They had the husband there as well and convinced him to calm down and let her live. The young married couple probably fixed their relationship. It was just to entertaining hearing all the people's problems, and stuff. He also liked the fact that they had famous guests on it that also help with the counseling... Not to mention it was pretty funny as well. Elliot was very concentrated on the show to the point where he wouldn't even pay attention to anyone.

@KawaiiCurls

before i reply.. .HES SO CUUUTE!!!))))))))))))

tumblr_ny0vvcN1gP1tctq75o4_250.gif

"Hi, Devon" Kennedy told him once he introduced himself. After telling him she didn't know the password, she got up to follow him for the wifi password. She desperately needed it. Kennedy was almost constantly on her phone. She had lots of followers on social media and needed to update regularly. Sighing with relief, she thanked the two guys who gave her the password. Going back down to her seat, she opened up her phone once more. She's been told that her time on her phone is a bad habit and is unhealthy, but she thought it was fine. She was alive and healthy wasn't she?

giphy.gif

Devon chuckled as Elliot stated something his mom would probably do. He smiled seeing how they were simalar... in a way. He watched as Kennedy and Elliot sat down, him sitting down as well, next to Kennedy. He went through his blog and Instagram, seeing what the latest updates were and how many followers he had gained. 

He was pretty popular on Instagram, a whopping 5,oo0 k. He then hummed a song aloud, ready for the bus to leave. He watched one of his videos and laughed, It with his bestfreind Gavin. 

@NJN25

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back