• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Scavenger Hunt

Musician said:
There is no definite release date. @The Dark Wizard still needs to speak with the app developers. He said that this process can take up to a few weeks.
App developers?

I'm waiting for Apple to release it on the App Store. This can take from a day to several days.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]App developers?
I'm waiting for Apple to release it on the App Store. This can take from a day to several days.

[/QUOTE]
Any estimate on when the android app will follow?

[QUOTE="Miss Electric Daisy]
1) Um, I don't do drugs tyvm. -_-
2) I see nada about Android in the first post, just a screencap of an Iphone. If Android is mentioned somewhere else on these 12 pages then okay, but I didn't read every single page.....

Glad to hear Android is being included. Too many sites just put apps out for one and not both.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]It will be free.
Once iOS is correctly working, I'll release the android counterpart.

[/QUOTE]
Glad to be of service. :captainHappy:

Captain Hesperus

Captain Hesperus]Glad to be of service. :captainHappy: Captain Hesperus [/QUOTE] And [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11171-atom/ said:
@Atom[/URL]

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]Glad to be of service. :captainHappy:
Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]
Oh that's right! I forgot he said that last night haha

Go me right? Lol

Like I said, I didn't see anything on the first page about android and just assumed since there was no mention of android on the first page that this was just another apple-only situation.

However, I now think it's safe to say I've been sufficiently informed that an Android app is coming, eventually. rofl (@V@)

Nerdygeekflower said:
Killing me here! WHEN?
[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]'m waiting for Apple to release it on the App Store. This can take from a day to several days.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]nce iOS is correctly working, I'll release the android counterpart.

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]Soon™
Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]
Did you really just trademark soon?

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]This is a screenshot of my iPhone, see if you can find the fun thing.

[/QUOTE]
Let me guess its the emoticons right? that's what makes you giddy?

I just want to point out that t he push notifications are awesome.

Staff have been testing both iOS and Android versions and its going splendidly

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]I just want to point out that t he push notifications are awesome.
Staff have been testing both iOS and Android versions and its going splendidly

[/QUOTE]
Any additional capabilities compared to tapatalk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back