Scary Tales

Don't worry xD I've been on this site for some time now and I don't know what I'm doing half the time o-e

And I have a question... okay well two:

1) Do you want anime or realistic photos?

2) When you say in the overview that our characters will be playing as the main character(s) in a story then does that mean, let's say, my character along with the others are transported to the Beauty and the Beast kingdom but my character represents Belle, the main character, while the others are more of the minor characters (a.k.a Chip, Mrs.Potts, Lumiere, etc.) or does it mean something else entirely.

For one: It doesn't matter, Im not picky

And for two: I think the group should decide together, to stop arguments and such.

Well since I want to play someone from the world, maybe I should be the groups guide, I'm thinking the Mad Hatter or White Rabbit, or maybe a knight on a quest.

I'm thinking the voice mentioned in the beginning would act as a second guide, explaining the big things, while my character explains the little details the world history and specific questions like where exactly they are. Maybe my character can't hear the voice? Only the people from the real world can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back