• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy say you'd die for me | vi searching for long-term partner

verosika

rotting corpse
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Will you rot with me?~

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

OOC:

hiii, my name is Verosika, Vero, Vi (they/them; infj-a). i'm 19 and am from the US. i'm relatively new to this site, but i have almost a decade of experience in rping throughout a multitude of off-platform sites. i'm alternative, leaning toward gothic (specifically whimsigoth) and spend most of my time writing sapphic poetry, gaming, and/or singing. i'm currently a full-time uni student, so my roleplay responses can be a bit sparse (however I definitely reply within a week). i love ooc chatting, specially during long-term rps. i'm searching for transparency and communication.

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

writing info:

- since i'm over 18, i'd like to do rps with people in my age group (i don't do nsfw rps with minors; sorry, not sorry)

- i prefer writing queer related stories, as i'm pansexual myself, however i typically don't mind any suggestions opposing my preferences !

- i'm a sucker for a solid enemies to lovers trope and/or forbidden love trope; but i enjoy writing action, thriller, and mystery plots.

- i can do harems (either a one on one rp where we're both multiple characters, or, group roleplays; however i prefer one on one rps)

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

worldbuilding interests:

cyberpunk-esque

can be set in the cyberpunk anime series world, or, a cyberpunk world we create together; i'm fine with either. i enjoy playing as a cyborg character, however you can be mortal if you wish ! we can do magic / tech, etc.

medieval fantasy

i love the idea of lush forests, dragons, fae; so, in mixing all of that into a rp, i'd have a lot to yap about hehe

mafia

i like the idea of a mafia boss / local jazz-bar singer, however i'm open to anything relating to mafia like boss / victim, boss / servant, etc.

arcane

inspired by the series "arcane", i'm open to rping as characters from the series and/or oc's living in the world.

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

roles:

open to any ! here are some of my ideas - celebrity / bodyguard, enchantress / hunter, artist / muse, fae / mortal, deluded doctor / test subject, royalty / servant, etc.

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

WORDBANK:

fantasy, dark fantasy, romance, witches, gothic, rivals, thriller, vampires, fae, victorian, medieval, magic, magick, noir, technology, cyberpunk, mythology, changelings, anti-heroes, assassin, mafia.

Last edited:
Hey are you still interested in a cyberpunk type of roleplay? Maybe even on set in the same world as the show and game?

Hey are you still interested in a cyberpunk type of roleplay? Maybe even on set in the same world as the show and game?
Yes! Dm me to talk more about it! Looking forward to hearing from you; stay safe xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back