Savant

Savant

Unlucky Member
Hello RPdom. I come to you as but a humble savant, scholar. Though I have many skills of my own.

I am a Lord of more than just Rings. I can catch fire and kill mockingbirds. I am skill in the Craft of War, and my Age has come. Indeed, I shall wage Total War throughout the Stars against my enemies. I am the Challenger, and the Hunt is on. I conquer world after world, even those with unusual shapes, and more unusual shapes. Come with me, and seek out new life and new civilizations. Trust me, I'm a Doctor.

I like both science fiction and fantasy, and am rather curious about trying a nation builder, as strategy has always been a strong point for me. And, don't forget, I am amazing, astounding, awe inspiring, scientific, powerful, magical, and, most importantly, humble.

Humble you ain't, but I do like your style! Glad to see another face in the crowd!

Ahhh I see what you are doing there. You think that I am a fool, and that I can not see your well hidden way of insulting me and calling me a liar! Saying I am not humble! I will tell you sir that I am easily intelligent enough to see your mockery!

Good to meet you.

So you're a doctor, huh? Good to have another medical professional aboarFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i c wat u did there...

In all seriousness though, welcome aboard! I'm liking you already, hope I get to see more of you in glorious com- I mean, RPing around the site!

Indeed, indeed. And, if my knife were to accidentally slip into your belly... or your back... or some random other area... I assure you, it is just a muscle spasm.

Don't worry about muscle spasms. I have a very nice prescription strength jacket you can wear so that you don't accidentally hurt anyone. It even helps you to hug yourself extra tight to get that nice warm fuzzy feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back