• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Saturday night combat leauge

Thanks! So is this a space age kind of setting? The character I have in mind is an alien and I'm trying to figure out how she fits in.

MrMopp said:
Thanks! So is this a space age kind of setting? The character I have in mind is an alien and I'm trying to figure out how she fits in.
Just make her a prize some warfighter brought home or have her race be a human protectorate.

Ya. Humanity is expanding not everyone is a gladiator by force. Think of this like the Roman arena. Some are here by choice, to get rich and famous, some are here... A little less willingly then that.(ou-)

Well she will be the famious one so she can basicly live off autographs and signing once she retired while the trooper still has to fight

You know whoever owns her.... I'm watching anime right now so I'm a bit distracted. Oh ya if you want you can join in and fight me right now I have nothing to do

@Samurai Jay did the opening post say that the fighters consciousness was transferred to a copy of their body? There were a few typos, so I wasn't sure.

Aright, so I'm thinking that Yahlie has already spent a year or so amongst the space age civilization (which is what I usually do). that way she can be familiar enough with the common language and culture that I can have fun with her. I'm thinking that she was might have been kidnapped when some "nice man" offered her a lift to somewhere on his spaceship, and ended up gassing the compartment she was in so he could sell to the Coliseum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back