• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Satan Shrugged [Out-Of-Character]

LostHaven LostHaven err, you pinged the wrong noble lol
Well excuse me for pinging the wrong noble while writing on my phone, then being forced to rewrite the whole thing because when i tried to post, shitty chinese internet fked it up and it didn't post but deleted the entire draft anywayshdbehdb
fjwhdjsb

j@hwhdhsshdbbb!ueh

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fk

ok ima fix it now don't kill me pls i swear it was an accident (⋟﹏⋞)

Back in the days of the Tyranny of King Valerian, I don't think I ever would've ever written what I just wrote as an introductory post. Tragic, but hopefully not super edgy

Lol. I was playing League today on my mobile data, and I made the mistake of telling everyone I was playing from China, so I have high ping. The GP on my team decided it was a great idea to ya know, mention a specific date and something about squares.

I fuck you not, my internet deadass got cut right afterwards, and I haven't been able to connect to league via data ever since. The internet shuts its connection during login authentication. My mobile data also seems to cut my connection when I attempt to access to RPN for some reason. To that end, Birdsie Birdsie I formally request a formal pardon on the 15th, 16th and 23rd, as I probably won't be able to post whatsoever since I'm travelling for pretty fat distances. If you want the details, I'll be headed to Beijing on the 15th, which is almost half the country away from where I'm staying, walking the great wall on 16th, and plane on 23rd.

Back in the days of the Tyranny of King Valerian, I don't think I ever would've ever written what I just wrote as an introductory post. Tragic, but hopefully not super edgy
xP dw about it, the King of Edge is right here.

To that end, @Birdsie I formally request a formal pardon on the 15th, 16th and 23rd, as I probably won't be able to post whatsoever since I'm travelling for pretty fat distances. If you want the details, I'll be headed to Beijing on the 15th, which is almost half the country away from where I'm staying, walking the great wall on 16th, and plane on 23rd.
Kek, China being corrupt and totalitarian? What? That's news to me.

You are excused for those timespans.

Well excuse me for pinging the wrong noble while writing on my phone, then being forced to rewrite the whole thing because when i tried to post, shitty chinese internet fked it up and it didn't post but deleted the entire draft anywayshdbehdb
fjwhdjsb

j@hwhdhsshdbbb!ueh

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fk

ok ima fix it now don't kill me pls i swear it was an accident (⋟﹏⋞)
*prepares the murder spork*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back