• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO; Other tales

@morgans army

I need you to help me, I have two characters in mind and can't pick between the two. (I also want to only play one character)

one is a martial art character, She mains as a floor clearer her secondary is an evasion tank (basically draws aggro and dodges to not get hurt).

The other is a Two-handed Assault Spear user, she mains as a merchant and appraiser her secondary is a floor clearer

Other things

1. The first character is two levels higher since she mains as a clearer.
  2. Both are above level 70.
  3. Both look nearly the same (Pictures are in the spoilers below).
  4. The second character was once a highly red character with 196 kills as she once believed the creator was lying and it was just a game.

latest

latest

Just going to say here I like this one better because of the hat.

Last edited by a moderator:
NekoChanBo said:
@morgans army
I need you to help me, I have two characters in mind and can't pick between the two. (I also want to only play one character)

one is a martial art character, She mains as a floor clearer her secondary is an evasion tank (basically draws aggro and dodges to not get hurt).

The other is a Two-handed Assault Spear user, she mains as a merchant and appraiser her secondary is a floor clearer

Other things

1. The first character is two levels higher since she mains as a clearer.
  2. Both are above level 70.
  3. Both look nearly the same (Pictures are in the spoilers below).
  4. The second character was once a highly red character with 196 kills as she once believed the creator was lying and it was just a game.

latest

latest

Just going to say here I like this one better because of the hat.

Both are amazing. Personally I like the first but I highly encourage you to opt for whichever you'll enjoy stepping into more.

[QUOTE="morgans army]Both are amazing. Personally I like the first but I highly encourage you to opt for whichever you'll enjoy stepping into more.

[/QUOTE]
Well then first it is!

Damn I liked the hat ^-^.

You know what I'm going to make a mix of both, its going to be a martial arts user primary floor clearer, secondary merchant and appraiser with a bad past of PKing.

Sounds fun. The admins are taking a minute to get to my pictures. I was going to use something similar to my profile pic for Morgan if you'd like us to go ahead and start?

We can do, don't know how long I'll be on for since well it's like 04:13.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kirito Kei] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37480-morgans-army/ said:
@morgans army[/URL] Question.
Even though is says nothing about it in the actual game, would you allow a character to wield a scythe?
Oh, yes. Whatever your fancy. Long as it isn't magic I don't have many rules.

In the anime there was even a fishing rod sword skill

Kirito Kei] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24069-nekochanbo/ said:
@NekoChanBo[/URL] Who said I plan to take you alive?
1 V 1 Me scrub ^-^ (I've been playing too many MMOs lately)

[QUOTE="morgans army]I love confrontation xD
And I'm over here with 3 PK's questioning mortality

[/QUOTE]
bro I nearly have like 100 times you ^-^

morgans army]A-are you proud of that @~@ [/QUOTE] NO I'M MORTIFIED -_- [QUOTE="Kirito Kei] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37480-morgans-army/ said:
@morgans army[/URL] @NekoChanBo I can't wait to discover your character's backstories. (I especially want to know how Ms. Serial Killer has 200+ player kills)
Oh I already have it figured out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back