Salve!

Architect

Salve!

I am Architect, and I found this website through a friend of mine. I've been forum RPing in science fiction settings on and off for about 9 years. Typically it is me and a small group of personal and internet friends; we create a general setting and let everyone create their own faction and cast of characters to interact with. Some of the forums have lasted for more than a year, others just a few months depending on the level of interest. Regardless, they got me into RPing and I have loved it ever since.

Part of the reason why I signed up was to look for people to join us if they were interested. I'd love to see some new blood on our forum at some point in the future. No matter what happens, however, I hope to become a contributing member of the community and get to know some people on here!

Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Architect, and welcome to RpNation.

I'd just like to say, thanks for finding our site and registering. However, I have to advise you that, as per our Site Rules, we do not allow advertising of other sites without prior approval by the Admins:

4. No Advertisements – Users are not allowed to advertise external websites or services with the intention of either personal gain or distracting from the community. This means: links that benefit the posting user, links that sell a product or service, or links that serve to gain a user-base on another website are considered advertising and will be removed.

Admin Permission – Users can post Advertising Links if they get such links or services explicitly approved by the Administration before posting. This can be done within Admin Contact.

Reporting Advertisement - Please report any thread or post that appears to be advertising a product or promoting a roleplay that is not hosted on RpN. Reporting can help moderators remove Spambots quickly and efficiently.
To this end, I deleted your post promoting your site. If you wish to discuss this issue further, you are welcomed to begin a thread in Admin Contact.

Captain Hesperus

-RpN Administrator.

Welcome! I hope you do well here. I'm not very big on Sci-Fi though I certainly enjoy it, hopefully you'll find a group or partner that'll dig it.

Greetings! I live and breathe Sci-Fi so I'll keep an eye out for any RPs you create in the Futuristic section =D Welcome to the site =D

Hello,

Just wanted to say Welcome and that the use of Salve is what attracted me here; I haven't seen anyone use it since high-school. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back