Salutations!

ZachAcid

What's up everybody, I'm pretty stoked I came across this website. I started doing BBS RPing in 2001-2002, it's been awhile and I've been working on becoming pro in the writing world, so I'm curious to see what RPing is like now.

onegai shimasu!

Welcome to RPN, Zach :) Glad to have ya. Hope you're enjoying the new site. If you've got any questions or need help navigating the site, feel free to ask!

Welcome to the site, Zach! ( :) )

You've been roleplaying for quite some time now. I've been roleplaying for a while, too, though not nearly as long as you have. I started about five, six, years ago. Aside from music, it's one of my favorite things. This site has everything you need to start roleplaying! If you need any assistance just let me know. (^.^)

Musician said:
Welcome to the site, Zach! ( :) )
You've been roleplaying for quite some time now. I've been roleplaying for a while, too, though not nearly as long as you have. I started about five, six, years ago. Aside from music, it's one of my favorite things. This site has everything you need to start roleplaying! If you need any assistance just let me know. (^.^)
It has been awhile hahahahaha *old feeling* It looks like you all are keeping it strong though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back