Salutations

DeathKyle

Undefined
First off i would like to say that this is my first day here at rpnation. My name is Kyle and I enjoy meeting new people and learning what they have to offer. However, i should let you all know that this is not my first Roleplaying site. I am quiet experienced in the art of roleplaying and I strive to continue growing. I hope this site has much to offer and from my first glance it is very well organized. I also do hope you all won't mind my presence.

I'm not usually the type to be very picky but I can't handle one lining occasionally so if anyone is interested in roleplaying I am satisfied with any genre and any length depending on my laziness. Thank you all for your time, I wish you all the best and hope we could be friends in the near future.

Hello Kyle, and welcome to RPNation. I've also been on a lot of roleplaying forums in the past and this one is definitely the best in many ways. The community is wonderful, the organisation is delightful, and the staff/fellows are very helpful. Also, feel free to drop by the chat if you'd like to meet other players.

Thank you for the welcome Mordecai, I already checked out the chat and the organization is the best I seen so far.

Is your signature a quote from a Robert Frost poem? My grand made me memorize a poem with a very similar verse. I still have the thing memorized . . . more than ten years since she passed . . .

Yes its a paraphrase I made from it. I usually put that as my signature in an attempt to see if someone noticed. Sorry for responding later I have been very busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back