Salutations

Caelun_Niveus

Well, I made an account back on the Pattern Spider forums, which I discovered through KoC (What happened to Jukashi anyway?). I stopped visiting there regularly I think shortly before it became a part of RPdom.

After a renewed interest and some email/password hijinks I guess I'm back. If anyone cares. *shrug*

Roleplaying experience is.... 2 sessions of D&D (Player), 3 Sessions of D&D (GM), one session of Exalted (GM), and one session of Shadowrun (Player)(Ongoing). Also one new "campaign" of Exalted as a player, unstarted (not everyone has even read the corebook yet).

I seem to spend more time spontaneously creating characters and their fluff than statting them out. Off the top of my head I can think up of 13 Exalted PC concepts despite not even playing enough times in general for them all.

[QUOTE="Caelun_Niveus]Well, I made an account back on the Pattern Spider forums, which I discovered through KoC (What happened to Jukashi anyway?). I stopped visiting there regularly I think shortly before it became a part of RPdom.
After a renewed interest and some email/password hijinks I guess I'm back. If anyone cares. *shrug*

Roleplaying experience is.... 2 sessions of D&D (Player), 3 Sessions of D&D (GM), one session of Exalted (GM), and one session of Shadowrun (Player)(Ongoing). Also one new "campaign" of Exalted as a player, unstarted (not everyone has even read the corebook yet).

I seem to spend more time spontaneously creating characters and their fluff than statting them out. Off the top of my head I can think up of 13 Exalted PC concepts despite not even playing enough times in general for them all.

[/QUOTE]
Welcome back to the site!

I hope you will stick around much longer this time :) !

As for Jukashi he got injured and stop doing KoC for the time being however he still does a project somewhere.

Also if you need any help finding some games to join just let us know :) !

I has heard about his hand. Tendonitis was it? I just haven't heard anything on how bad it is since... April I guess.

[QUOTE="Caelun_Niveus]I has heard about his hand. Tendonitis was it? I just haven't heard anything on how bad it is since... April I guess.

[/QUOTE]
I think so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back