Salutations!

JayTee

Eight Thousand Club
Greetings and Salutations! The name's JT, of JayTee for forum purposes. JayTeeShirt if you want to be formal, and BlueJayTeeShirt if you want to be excessive! (It can get longer, trust me on this.)

I've been stumbling from one site to another on the internet for about five-odd years, role-playing for three years. Recently I've stumbled upon Exalted, and fell in love with the setting and style of it all. To my surprise a friend of mine (he should be along soon) was also interested in the game, and since we're both huge fans of the various comics on the site we felt we should join up and see if we could sink our newbie teeth in to a game!

Hey There, I would be the friend that was mentioned by JayTee. I've been looking for a game like this to play, and hopefully, we can get something started.

I've been roleplaying for a bit, I consider myself average at best. I've been at it for a few years, hopefully I can use this as a chance to improve as well. I'm excited to have an opportunity to play exalted.

If you get a game going, let me know. I'd be interested in getting back into the swing of Exalted. Do either of you have a particular type of Exalted you prefer to play?

Well, both of us have never played before, despite our interest, so we wouldn't be able to run a game for anyone (yet, hopefully that'll change). That said, I tend to favor the Solars and the Sidereals.

I tend to like any of the exalted really, although, I do tend to like the Dragon-blooded quite a bit. I also like the Solars and Lunars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back