Salutations.

MalevolentAura

One Time Luck
Hello, I'm MalevolentAura, but you may call me Malevolence, Mal or Aura if you wish, though I prefer either the former or latter. I am a hobbyist programmer, writer and artist in my spare time, and I have been RPing for a few years in many different communities. I came to this place after hearing "The Ballad of Edgardo," (bonus points to whoever has heard of it) and I envied such a tale, so I came here.

It is a delight to meet you all, and I hope to become a long-term member of this forum.

Hello, Aura! Welcome to RpNation. I am not familiar with The Ballard of Edgardo, unfortunately, but hey, I hope you find everything here you're looking for and more!

Hi Aura and welcome to RpN! I'm not really sure what the Ballad of Edgardo is either, but I'm sure that it brought you to the right place! Also, hi Mordecai! Hope you're feeling well!

Hola. Welcome to our community! 1on1s are always fun if you can join in with the right person, though I do suggest venturing out into further parts of the site, such as fantasy and whatnot. Always fun to find new preferences :) . Contact me if ya need me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back