Salutations!

CartoonMischief

Hello, my name is Sierra! I haven't RP-ed in a really long time, and even then I wouldn't say I was very into it. I did really like roleplaying when I was playing Pathfinder though, especially the out of game character development stuff so I think it would be nice to pretend to be someone else for a while. Let me know if you want to talk to me.

I'm really into Miraculous Ladybug right now and that's what I'm hoping to get into, but I also like RWBY, Critical Role, and Achievement hunter.

Hi, Sierra! Welcome to RpNation! c:

Miraculous Ladybug? I've never heard of it... may I ask what it is?

Mordecai said:
Hi, Sierra! Welcome to RpNation! c:
Miraculous Ladybug? I've never heard of it... may I ask what it is?
I'm super excited someone asked, its a show about people that save the world. Its got secret identities and love triangles that aren't actually love triangles because of said secret identities. Tons of fun if you have a bit to watch some episodes. :D

(Sorry if that didn't make much sense xD )

Greetings! I just joined the site myself and was told that there was a fellow fan of Miraculous Ladybug here.

I'd be happy to roleplay with you, if you're interested.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Greetings! I just joined the site myself and was told that there was a fellow fan of Miraculous Ladybug here.
I'd be happy to roleplay with you, if you're interested.

[/QUOTE]
Fantastic! This is so exciting!

Who do you prefer rping? (my assumption is Chat Noir/Adrien but I could be wrong) Also would you be okay with a 1x1 rp?

I'm very late to this welcoming party, but I'll welcome you anyway. Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want.

CartoonMischief said:
Fantastic! This is so exciting!
Who do you prefer rping? (my assumption is Chat Noir/Adrien but I could be wrong) Also would you be okay with a 1x1 rp?
I'll be honest and admit that I've never really roleplayed Miraculous Ladybug before. But I'd like to try my hand at playing Adrien/Chat Noir. I hope I can do their characters justice. I do prefer group roleplays, but I'm cool with 1 on 1's.

I do have to head to work now, but I look forward to organising this with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back