Salutations!!

otakupuke

Namasté ॐ
It is my extreme pleasure to post and introduce myself to all of you lovelies who share one of my many interests!

I don't have a lot of grand social skills but I would love to chat with anyone and everyone that I can. I'm sure, in fact, I'm positive you're all beautiful and wonderful and depth filled people!

I can't wait to be a part of your online life!

Some things I suppose you should generally know about me is that I'm very open minded, non-judgmental and a completely open book myself! I love hearing others stories and I love telling my own. I see the glass half full! I seek happiness in everything and everyone and I wish to spread my optimism as far as it can go! I hear I'm naive, which is...true haha But I don't mind. I practice righteous self love and I want everyooooone to love themselves as much I love them. So I'm just working in life to make as positive an impact as I can.

My interestes can range from trap music to opera and from binge watching anime to raving until 5 in the morning. So those are just some examples haha I love living life! Everything is..an adventure! And I take up all the opportunities that come by. "Yes" is your key to life's many doors!

So...message me anytime! Role play or not and I'm here for you c:

Welcome to Rpnation Otakupuke

So glad to see a new peep come around to the site, the site where we stay up after 3 AM and have awesome RPs.

If you have questions about the site just head over to Site Questions & Information! Where you can find what you want to know about the site if you're ever having trouble.

Roleplaying is also a huge part of the site coz you know RPNation, so if you ever want to see if someone is interested in your RP ideas or if you're interested in someone else's Ideas I think this would be a great place to check *poof*: Interest Checks. If you're into 1 on 1 Roleplay's and you're in need of a partner look here: Looking for Partners, and if you're looking for people to join your roleplay you have already created, you can try Looking for Roleplayers Application! I hope you have a great time on RPNation (^.^)

~Galactic

Hey, good to see you joining the site! Galactic Cloud got here first, so I can't offer much in the way of information, but I can wish you a happy stay at RPnation! I'm also new, so...

Awwwwh, thank you all very much! I appreciate all the kindness and I hope those of you that are new here enjoy your time as well!!

Howdy and Hello!

Newbie here as well!

Loving the energy, by the way. It's great thing to have since it helps keep an RP fun and active!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back